Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games Missing from My Collection

• VaesseVaesse27,339
    Posted on 17 January 20 at 17:52, Edited on 17 January 20 at 17:54 by Vaesse
    I was just trying to make sure all my Steam games were listed here. I've been mostly successful, but three games are behaving oddly.

Rapture Rejects: Rapture Rejects Achievements
    Rust - Staging Branch: Rust - Staging Branch Achievements
    Hero-U: Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption Achievements

These games exist (obviously) and I own them, but they do not want to show on my "Game Collection" list. Rapture Rejects I have tried multiple times to remove and re-add, and though it seems to add, it doesn't show. The same is true with Rust - Staging Branch. On Hero-U I have an achievement, so I can't "remove" it from my list to attempt the same process. Is there a way to fix this?
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 17 January 20 at 20:40
    Looking at your games collection, Vaesse's Game Collection, I see Rapture Rejects listed if I uncheck the 'Exclude not owned' setting. The other 2 do not show up.

Looking at your Steam stats for Rust - Staging Branch, I see you have no achievements in the game. The easiest way to get a game to show in your collection is to unlock at least 1 achievement.

Hero-U is where it gets weird. While it doesn't show up in your games collection, it does show up in your games list, Vaesse's Games. And why it's doing that, I couldn't tell you.

Hopefully another staff member will jump in here and explain what I cannot.
    65 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,700 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • VaesseVaesse27,339
    Posted on 18 January 20 at 04:58
    And I just looked again and they all showed up. Odd. Whatever, as long as they're there, I'm satisfied.
  • FlippolFlippol110,771
    Posted on 18 January 20 at 08:58
    Some of the games were missing platforms and thus were not appearing in your collection properly. I added them and it looks like everything is appearing again 😊
  • Posted on 11 March 20 at 09:27
    on a beau fair de recherche des ces jeu ya aucun succes ki est afficher ni mm les jeux instaler pas moyen apres plusieur semaines de scan a nouveau tjr rien
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,678
    Posted on 11 March 20 at 20:44, Edited on 11 March 20 at 20:49 by Nomstuff
    psycho-trips said:
    on a beau fair de recherche des ces jeu ya aucun succes ki est afficher ni mm les jeux instaler pas moyen apres plusieur semaines de scan a nouveau tjr rien
    Your privacy settings are on, you'll need to change them.
    Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

Vos paramètres de confidentialité sont activés, vous devrez les modifier.
  • Posted on 15 April 20 at 10:19, Edited on 17 May 20 at 20:25 by Ellinas Warrior
    Flippol said:
    Some of the games were missing platforms and thus were not appearing in your collection properly. I added them and it looks like everything is appearing again 😊
    So shouldn't it be logged as a bug that a game doesn't appear in the collection if the platform is missing?

Edit:
    This seems to be fixed. I can see all games in my game collection now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads