Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Game % Not Equal To Profile %

AuthorMessage
ZioBasi
ZioBasi
Posted on 07 August 19 at 23:30, Edited on 07 August 19 at 23:31 by ZioBasi
Hi, I was wondering why if I open my game list it says I've completed the game for a total of 69% while into my profile it says 45,2%.
What am I missing?
Thanks
ZioBasi
ZioBasi
Posted on 09 August 19 at 23:33
Anybody can help?
thirtysmooth
thirtysmooth
Posted on 10 August 19 at 12:02
This looks like a bug to me. This page is a little more accurate: ZioBasi's Game Collection
ZioBasi
ZioBasi
Posted on 15 August 19 at 10:59
thirtysmooth said:
This looks like a bug to me. This page is a little more accurate: ZioBasi's Game Collection
Yep you right! that's the page I should see (it's also showing all games I'm playing), but why if I open it from my profile it's showing something different + % stats are totally messed up?!
ZioBasi's Games

What should I do to fix it?
Thanks for your reply
thirtysmooth
thirtysmooth
Posted on 15 August 19 at 12:00, Edited on 15 August 19 at 12:00 by thirtysmooth
ZioBasi said:
Thanks for your reply
That would be a question for the devs. Unfortunately, they're not active on the site, so I doubt you'll get any sort of answer I'm afraid.
ZioBasi
ZioBasi
Posted on 21 August 19 at 17:54, Edited on 21 August 19 at 17:55 by ZioBasi
thirtysmooth said:
ZioBasi said:
Thanks for your reply
That would be a question for the devs. Unfortunately, they're not active on the site, so I doubt you'll get any sort of answer I'm afraid.
Srsly?! So you'r telling me that this is not a good achievements' website considering that there's some bugs that cause a not "good counting service", right?

oO

Thanks for your reply, you saved my time
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.