Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Unfair punishment in my account; sadness

• Mr IorhanMr Iorhan115,890
    Posted on 13 July 18 at 23:51
    Dear friends of the site, I would like to register here my deep sadness for being the victim of an unfair punishment in the community, for that, I will report here what happened, in the same terms that I sent as an appeal to the website team:

Sadly, a few minutes ago, I finally discovered that my account here had been severely punished for allegedly cheating me to benefit me in the One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 game. According to the indictment, made long ago by some user, I would have used cheating to have obtained, almost at the same time, four achievements of the quoted game in an interval less than a minute. I remember this complaint, as well as the fact that I had already expressed myself at that moment, believing that the case had been terminated, but when I access the mailbox of my account here on the site, today, I have now discovered that it was not well.

It appears that on February 18 of this year, I was notified that my account would be suffering a serious punishment for what has already been narrated previously. I was surprised, so that I am here again, with the purpose of proving my COMPLETE innocence.

First of all, I would like to register that I am a user with more than seven years of Steam registration, and my account was created on January 25, 2011, information that can be checked by checking my profile on that network. In these almost seven and a half years, I ALWAYS respected ALL Steam policies, without ever using cheating, tricks, or any other illegal tools that would make me take advantage of something, proof of this is that my account is CLEAN , without ever having suffered any punishment from Valve.

This brief prologue is needed so that the analysts responsible for True Steam Achievements can see the credibility of what I say, as well as basing myself on my nearly eight year history as a Steam user. Having said that, I am going back to the accusation that culminated in my punishment here on the site.

My dear, there is absolutely NOTHING supernatural in my defense. It's very clear. In July 2016, while playing One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, I ended up taking advantage of the title in Steam's OFF-LINE mode, as I did several times, not just with this title, but with so many others. There is no illegality in this. In this period, I ended up acquiring the four conquests that are now used as supposed evidence of a supposed cheating.

It's no secret that when you're playing a Steam game offline, you still get the title achievements, which are recorded on the profile SO SOON THE CONNECTION WITH THE INTERNET IS RESTORED, ONCE ONLY, PRACTICALLY AT THE SAME TIME. And that's exactly what happened in my case. No more, no less. As if that were not enough, I am more than 70 HOURS OF GAME in One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, which helps, even more, in my defense, in the sense that the time needed to obtain all the achievements in that game was very high , and is in full tune with the approximate time that other users of the site itself took to also obtain 100% of achievements in said game.

My dear, I have hours and more hours of play in the most different possible titles. All my achievements have been taken with great effort and zeal, always in an honest and hard-working way. My history of achievements on Steam is excellent, and it is about, I repeat, almost eight years of activity in Valve's service. There is absolutely NOTHING absurd in my account, far from the highest achievement scores in the community. There is no ostentation at all!

Finally, I ask you: would it be up to me, with such a respectful track record, with so many games bought and acquired achievements, to GROW me with any game because of four achievements not uncommon? Does not make sense! If so, I would also be applying illegal practices in the more than 500 games that I have on my Steam account, in order to obtain all the achievements unlawfully.

Therefore, in the face of all this, I urge you to review your position, since I felt completely VICTIM and stunned by this situation.

Please review my Steam profile, my history, my more than 5,500 achievements that I have in LEGAL form, with NO trace of illegality, and please perform a maintenance on that unfair punishment that was given to me.

Under the vows of consistency with my practices and full conviction in my reports, I look forward to an opinion from the True Steam Achievements team, making me fully available to address any other issues that may arise.

Best regards;

Patias
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads