Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Couldn't see a FAQ so, a couple of profile questions

• MrL0G1CMrL0G1C65,806
    Posted on 08 April 18 at 15:06
    MrL0G1C's Games

On my profile are the badges:

1. TrueSteamAchievements points
    2. Site Rank
    3. Completion Percentage
    4. TrueSteamAchievements ratio
    5. N completed games (includes dlc)
    6. Registered date

So why is my completed games at zero?
    And how does TrueSteamAchievements calculate the completion percentage, TSA says 30%, Steam says 47% I like the steam one more ;-)
  • MrL0G1CMrL0G1C65,806
    Posted on 08 April 18 at 15:09
    PS, and with Rage, it says I have 51 of 50 achievements - is that because I have DLC related achievements but the 50 total is the base game only?
  • Posted on 08 April 18 at 15:23, Edited on 08 April 18 at 15:25 by TSA Patrick
    MrL0G1C said:
    PS, and with Rage, it says I have 51 of 50 achievements - is that because I have DLC related achievements but the 50 total is the base game only?
    Yes the RAGE DLC Achievements are seperate from Base Game achievements, about the other stuff with the completed games, you'll need a full rescan to remove the duplicate Forgotten Places: Regained Castle Achievements from showing and to recalculate the completed games
  • ArkhaneArkhane26,600
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 09:07, Edited on 09 April 18 at 09:10 by Arkhane
    MrL0G1C said:
    MrL0G1C's Games

On my profile are the badges:

1. TrueSteamAchievements points
    2. Site Rank
    3. Completion Percentage
    4. TrueSteamAchievements ratio
    5. N completed games (includes dlc)
    6. Registered date

So why is my completed games at zero?
    And how does TrueSteamAchievements calculate the completion percentage, TSA says 30%, Steam says 47% I like the steam one more ;-)
    You can choose how TSA calculates your completion percentage by going here My Settings then Game Pages and then change this: "Use achievements won for game gauge value"

EDIT: You talked about your overall completion percentage ><
    Well it's based on the number of achievements you won versus the total number of achievements you could earn so, I don't really know how Steam calculates it but I think TSA is a bit more accurate than Steam.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads