Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Expand the Off-Topic Forum Section

• Posted on 28 January 18 at 23:46
    It would be awesome to expand the off topic section of the forum (Much like TT and TA already have) to discuss movies, TV, random achievement related things, our lives, or just anything random in general.

There are complaints about this community not being big enough, well let's as a current community discuss things we enjoy and show any newcomers that our community is as fun to be in as any!
    Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
  • Posted on 29 January 18 at 20:52
    That might be hard, as we all know half of the website doesn't regularly visit TSA anymore

Most of the topics once filled are quite and nothing goes on there except for when someone, for example you, goes to try and get the community riled up again. Half of the time we only see 2-4 new topics weekly

So I suggest that you TRY because for all we know, it might work
  • VeskoVesko163,855
    Posted on 29 January 18 at 22:51
    I enjoy this website!
  • Posted on 30 January 18 at 13:24
    TSA Patrick said:
    That might be hard, as we all know half of the website doesn't regularly visit TSA anymore

Most of the topics once filled are quite and nothing goes on there except for when someone, for example you, goes to try and get the community riled up again. Half of the time we only see 2-4 new topics weekly

I for sure am trying to do my part to be a proud member of the TSA and TrueGamingNetwork community :) it just feels like part of it is that there are more categories for talking on the other two sites than here, if you go to TT's Off-Topic board, you'll find 8 categories, and TA has 9, here on TSA we only have 1. Surely there would be more conversation with more to talk about?

Vesko said:
    I enjoy this website!
    As do I! smile
  • Posted on 30 January 18 at 15:42, Edited on 30 January 18 at 21:14 by TSA Patrick
    Dragonpwnsz said:
    TSA Patrick said:

I for sure am trying to do my part to be a proud member of the TSA and TrueGamingNetwork community :) it just feels like part of it is that there are more categories for talking on the other two sites than here, if you go to TT's Off-Topic board, you'll find 8 categories, and TA has 9, here on TSA we only have 1. Surely there would be more conversation with more to talk about?

Vesko said:
    I enjoy this website!
    As do I! smile
    I understand what you say, invite friends and then they may make more topics

As of now, I have no idea if you making topics will bring people to that specific topic but I suggest you TRY
  • Posted on 04 February 18 at 02:15
    TSA Patrick said:
    I understand what you say, invite friends and then they may make more topics

As of now, I have no idea if you making topics will bring people to that specific topic but I suggest you TRY
    Okay, maybe I'm just confused, but I don't know how to add categories to the Off-Topic forum? I thought that was something only forum mods or the admins could do? Halp?
  • Posted on 05 February 18 at 04:58
    Right now, I am not quite sure how to create these Sub-Topic Fourms for Off-Topic

I will see what I can do, but I cannot promise anything :)
  • Posted on 05 February 18 at 06:21
    TSA Patrick said:
    Right now, I am not quite sure how to create these Sub-Topic Fourms for Off-Topic

You Rock! Thanks!
  • Posted on 13 February 18 at 15:37, Edited on 13 February 18 at 19:54 by TSA Patrick
    Dragonpwnsz said:
    TSA Patrick said:

You Rock! Thanks!
    As it seems to me, the Off-Topic fourms is not touchable by my standards (Newshound Status). I did indeed submit a thread to the other staff onboard here on TSA but still to this day I haven't recieved any responses regarding the expansion of the Off-Topic Fourm

Exact Date Published: 06 February 18 at 09:36

Todays Date: 13 February 18 at 09:34

So as it sounds, I am afraid that the Off-Topic Fourm will not be expanded nor edited for quite some time. Maybe later on down the road I could try again but what it seems like right now, there is no chance even after week or so.

Again, I am truly sorry that I couldn't get the Off-Topic Fourm Index expanded
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads