Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

family sharing achievements?

• Posted on 15 January 18 at 12:54
    not even sure if it is possible but add family shared game achievements? they aren't listed under global achievements so idk if it can be added or not
    Being human totally sucks most of the time. Video games are the only thing that make life bearable. -Anarok’s Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
  • Posted on 16 January 18 at 13:38
    I am sure we could make this happen, the only isses keeping us away from doing this is that we have to check every game and makes sure that they are both Family Shareable and Achieveable
    The Leaderboard Climber
  • Posted on 27 March 18 at 14:54
    just posting to bring this back to someones attention, I wish there was a way to get them on here, but I don't know if it is possible to get the records from them.
    Being human totally sucks most of the time. Video games are the only thing that make life bearable. -Anarok’s Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 12:34, Edited on 28 March 18 at 12:34 by TSA Patrick
    They are family shareable, they'll show up as achieved on your feed when you "Request Update" using the drop-down bow at the top right
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,436
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 14:15
    You also have to have played the family-shared game within the last 14 days for the licence to activate. Any longer than this, then the site won't register that you own a licence for the game.
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 15:06
    so if I play the game and then don't play it for 14 days will the site delete all of my unlocked achievements for said game?
  • Posted on 28 March 18 at 17:00, Edited on 28 March 18 at 17:00 by TSA Patrick
    thirtysmooth said:
    You also have to have played the family-shared game within the last 14 days for the licence to activate. Any longer than this, then the site won't register that you own a licence for the game.
    Not true, I own Black Ops Multiplayer on my main and I still have the achievement unlock for it on here for this account

Last played was around February
  • VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 28 March 18 at 19:44
    TSA Patrick said:
    thirtysmooth said:
    Not true, I own Black Ops Multiplayer on my main and I still have the achievement unlock for it on here for this account

Last played was around February
    You also registered in January so the sites daily scan caught your recently played details of the game in February. And yes you have to have it in recently played for it to be picked up by the scanners.

DarQ Massacres said:
    so if I play the game and then don't play it for 14 days will the site delete all of my unlocked achievements for said game?
    Not at all. If you play a family shared the achievements just won't be able to be scanned in if you wait more than 14 days. But if you get daily scans now on the site you don't have to worry, it will get tracked.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads