Game Info Submission Archive: Counter-Strike 2

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Counter-Strike 2

• Information
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 04:05
    Nighthawk205 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for CounterStrike Global Offensive Achievements:

Nighthawk205 said:
    Counter-Strike 2Aztec Map VeteranThe Aztec Map Veteran achievement in Counter-Strike 2 worth 28 pointsWin 100 rounds on Aztec

With the latest update (13 November), both Aztec and Dust were pulled out of the map pool and neither are playable, making this achievement unobtainable.

Counter-Strike 2Dust Map VeteranThe Dust Map Veteran achievement in Counter-Strike 2 worth 27 pointsWin 100 rounds on Dust

With the latest update (13 November), both Aztec and Dust were pulled out of the map pool and neither are playable, making this achievement unobtainable.

• thirtysmooththirtysmooth361,688
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 08:23
    Valve may have been them from their map pool, but the maps can still be accessed whilst playing with/against bots though, right?
  • Posted on 09 May 18 at 19:15
    Bringing this guy back from the dead... Playing the maps on any non-official live servers or local does not raise the count of rounds played. I tried playing both with bots and other servers on both Aztec and Dust 1 and my round count in-game stayed the same. Unless this is patched (which I'll keep my eyes open for), these are definitely not obtainable as far as I can tell.
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,679
    Posted on 24 October 18 at 00:11
    THank you for your submission, guy I've never met.

The above flags have now been added.

toast
  • Information
    Posted on 09 February 20 at 16:22
    Anima Pura has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for CounterStrike Global Offensive Achievements:

Anima Pura said:
    Counter-Strike 2Aztec Map VeteranThe Aztec Map Veteran achievement in Counter-Strike 2 worth 28 pointsWin 100 rounds on Aztec

The achievement is 100% obtainable and legitimely actually, by downloading the compatibility version of the map from the game's Workshop.

Counter-Strike 2Dust Map VeteranThe Dust Map Veteran achievement in Counter-Strike 2 worth 27 pointsWin 100 rounds on Dust

The achievement is 100% obtainable and legitimely actually, by downloading the compatibility version of the map from the game's Workshop.

• NomstuffNomstuff67,679
    Posted on 25 February 20 at 16:05
    Cheers, we've sorted this now
  • Information
    Posted on 29 April 21 at 19:28
    This post was archived by Rederdex
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads