What a nice dude :O
  • Clark1306Clark13066,790
    Posted on 22 September 17 at 16:22
    My turn
  • Posted on 23 September 17 at 05:04
    so, who were the lucky winnners?
  • pepz347pepz3476,924
    Posted on 24 September 17 at 14:15
    I'm happy to help and believe me I think there will be more coming! I just had a stack of Steam Codes lurking in my emails and thought this is a great place to give them away to! Enjoy everyone and hope good luck to you all!
    Once you realized it, tomorrow is already in our memories ...
  • mrbellekmrbellek20,446
    Posted on 25 September 17 at 14:06
    pepz347 said:
    I'm happy to help and believe me I think there will be more coming! I just had a stack of Steam Codes lurking in my emails and thought this is a great place to give them away to! Enjoy everyone and hope good luck to you all!
    Thanks for the free code man! You rock wave
  • pepz347pepz3476,924
    Posted on 27 September 17 at 10:12
    mrbellek said:
    pepz347 said:
    Thanks for the free code man! You rock wave
    Thanks for the kind words toast
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,949
    Posted on 27 September 17 at 22:29, Edited on 27 September 17 at 22:33 by JMJimmy
    pepz347 said:
    You inspired me to do the same. I had a text file with a bunch of duplicates that I wasn't doing anything with... 55 codes to be given away there ;)

I just wish there was a way to let more people know. Steam's "no 3rd party sites" forum rule is a real pain
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • pepz347pepz3476,924
    Posted on 29 September 17 at 11:21
    JMJimmy said:
    pepz347 said:
    You inspired me to do the same. I had a text file with a bunch of duplicates that I wasn't doing anything with... 55 codes to be given away there ;)

I just wish there was a way to let more people know. Steam's "no 3rd party sites" forum rule is a real pain
    I'm glad I could inspire you! I was thinking if I'm not gonna play these games, why keep them? I rather they go to a home where they get the love they deserve! When I was on Facebook and admin of a special group, I set it up and said leave a comment below of which game you wanted, first come first serve. It's just in me to be kind and as weird as it does sound, I feel better knowing I made someone else happy ... If that makes sense laugh
  • Posted on 22 November 17 at 12:39
    Cool angry
    >> I'm not a player, I'm a gamer <<
  • Information
    Posted on 19 May 22 at 04:22
    This contest has now concluded and entries are no longer being accepted
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads