Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• prakkeriprakkeri103,841
    Posted on 28 January 19 at 22:57
    Yeah, hasn't scanned anything for me either for the past 2 days.
  • roku750roku750137,500
    Posted on 29 January 19 at 01:03
    aristo84 said:
    GWJStryker said:
    Also experiencing issues where scan is not updating for me to show achievements from yesterday or streaks updated to reflect what they should be.
    It seems like Defense Clicker might be the common element. I see several examples of folks who have this game showing up with the same scan status. My issue started the first time I was scanned following the game being updated. Not sure if that is the case with others.
    Seconding this. My scans seem to be broken since scanning after the Defense Clicker update.
  • TecnocratTecnocrat79,970
    Posted on 29 January 19 at 09:00
    Yesterday I had 30 gamers in front of me. This morning I have 30 gamers in front of me. Did I broke something? Thank you.
    Tecnocrat
  • private_pileprivate_pile925,464
    Posted on 29 January 19 at 20:15, Edited on 29 January 19 at 20:30 by private_pile
    I somehow lost my achievement streak, but there was no day in which I didn't unlock an achievement. perhaps it was due to Defense Clicker being deleted and then added back again?

The scanner didn't originally pick up any achievements for me on the 28th, but now it does.. streak still lost though :/

edit: hmm, I guess it wasn't just Defense Clicker though.. I unlocked achievements in multiple games including Transport Defender on the 28th, which was the day I lost my streak.
  • XymjakXymjak211,164
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 00:14, Edited on 01 February 19 at 20:08 by Xymjak
    Update: Fixed
    ----
    Something is wrong with scanner's dates. An achievement from 29 Jan counts as 28 Jan, an achievement from 30 Jan counts as 29 Jan, 31 Jan = 30 Jan...

Also:
    > You won this tomorrow
    O_o
  • Posted on 02 February 19 at 21:17, Edited on 02 February 19 at 21:28 by Napathanes
    Just noticed that nothing has scanned for me since Aug 2018. I have played Batman AC, killing floor and Darksiders from then until now but none of the achievement are being pick up.

UPDATE: It is fixed now wave. I believe the issue it that I had my privacy settings in steamguard authenticator set to friends only. I changed it to public and requested scan - be-boop everything is there for the past couple of months.
  • Posted on 04 February 19 at 03:57
    Valewonca said:
    Once again, I have a problem whit achievements from Call of War, I am not getting the ach. "Mobile General Lvl 3", I think this is the last time I will have this problem cause this has only happened whit the achs. "Desktop General lvl 1, 2 and 3, Mobile General lvl 1, 2 and 3", all of the other ones seem to be obtained as soon as I request a scan. So hopefully I say this for the last time, please.
    It has been over a week since I posted this, still haven't obtained it, once again, please look into this.
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 01:02
    Valewonca said:
    Valewonca said:
    Once again, I have a problem whit achievements from Call of War, I am not getting the ach. "Mobile General Lvl 3", I think this is the last time I will have this problem cause this has only happened whit the achs. "Desktop General lvl 1, 2 and 3, Mobile General lvl 1, 2 and 3", all of the other ones seem to be obtained as soon as I request a scan. So hopefully I say this for the last time, please.
    It has been over a week since I posted this, still haven't obtained it, once again, please look into this.
    Third time's a charm maybe? PLEASE
  • KodingKoding49,815
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 01:42
    Valewonca said:
    Valewonca said:
    Valewonca said:
    Third time's a charm maybe? PLEASE
    Sorry about the delay. We're looking into it. We'll let you know as soon as we figure out where the problem is.
    57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 02:58
    Koding said:
    Sorry about the delay. We're looking into it. We'll let you know as soon as we figure out where the problem is.
    Thanks, as I said, the problem has been fixed with other achievements of this type before, I believe there shouldn't be a problem in fixing this, all that is needed is for someone to get on it.
  • Posted on 19 February 19 at 14:34
    Koding said:
    Any updates on this?
  • Posted on 02 March 19 at 04:50
    Koding said:
    I really hate having to ask again, but, please look into this one more time. I can't play the game of that achievement anymore so I would like to at least have all the achievement I obtained in my account.
  • KodingKoding49,815
    Posted on 04 March 19 at 18:01
    Valewonca said:
    Koding said:
    I really hate having to ask again, but, please look into this one more time. I can't play the game of that achievement anymore so I would like to at least have all the achievement I obtained in my account.
    I have brought this to the attention of the admins and devs again. Hopefully we'll get a solution to this problem soon.
    57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • ManieqManieq108,368
    Posted on 01 April 19 at 22:02
    TSA Scanner 6 have a hard time getting his scans done due to some achievement read error
  • tuxxillatuxxilla111,465
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 14:17
    Manieq said:
    TSA Scanner 6 have a hard time getting his scans done due to some achievement read error
    My stats are not updated since some day. They are always processed by the scanner 6 which everytime returns an error getting data. Privacy settings are still public for game details.
  • KodingKoding49,815
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 17:40
    Yeah, Scanner 6 looks to be having some problems. The devs have been notified and will get it up and running as soon as they can.
    59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • ProteusProteus47,444
    Posted on 02 April 19 at 20:06
    Hi,Goodevening i got some problems from Scanner 6,got scanned 3 times and the Arch i won dont show up.Thanks
  • FaalagornFaalagorn131,122
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 09:24, Edited on 03 April 19 at 09:25 by Faalagorn
    It seems like TSA Scanner 6 can't scan me for three days now: https://truesteamachievements.com/scanner.aspx?scanner=TSA+S...

I don't seem to have problems with other achievement sites, so I guess it's something wrong with it?

It also seems to have problems scanning other users. https://truesteamachievements.com/scanner.aspx?scanner=TSA+S...
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104588046 - thumb up to help me get 1,000 thumbs!
  • Posted on 13 July 19 at 01:31
    I'm not sure if it's because I'm a new user but none of my games / achievements is showing up...
    Does it take a while to update? Or is it a problem with the scanner?
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth360,370
    Posted on 13 July 19 at 11:19, Edited on 13 July 19 at 11:20 by thirtysmooth
    lysden said:
    I'm not sure if it's because I'm a new user but none of my games / achievements is showing up...
    Does it take a while to update? Or is it a problem with the scanner?
    Your Steam profile is set to Private. You'll need to change this to Public if you wish to use this site.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads