Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 10 July 20 at 14:33
    Scanner is not getting Dirty Bomb's "Turning the Air Blue" which I got today, also this was the last achievement remaining for me in this game.
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 10 July 20 at 14:49
    Valewonca said:
    Scanner is not getting Dirty Bomb's "Turning the Air Blue" which I got today, also this was the last achievement remaining for me in this game.
    It's showing now.
    74 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,300 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 10 July 20 at 15:04
    Koding said:
    Valewonca said:
    It's showing now.
    Thank you for the quick fix!
  • KueflerKuefler36,274
    Posted on 15 July 20 at 02:07
    I signed up two week ago, but it appears nothing is being tracked.
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 15 July 20 at 11:16
    Kuefler said:
    I signed up two week ago, but it appears nothing is being tracked.
    Something is not set right in your privacy settings. This article will tell you what you need to change:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

If your privacy settings are already properly set, change them to something else, save them, then go back and change them again. That should allow us to scan you properly.
    75 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,300 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 09 August 20 at 23:45
    I signed today 2020-08-09 nothing tracker
    TSA Scanner 3 Today at 11:18:15
    only download my avatar steam acount

privacy steam settings are public
    Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details.
    UNCHECK

if i request update (its re-scan like truetrophies / trueachievements xbox?) on truesteamachievments site show a message:

MARCIOCXS
    ? ?
    We are currently downloading your profile information from Xbox
    wtf? truesteamachievments its not only steam achievements?

i have acount on trueachievments for xbox
    but none create any account link in options on truesteamachievements...

now update nickname on truesteamachievements for the same id on steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/marciocxs_/

i hope help
  • graphixelagraphixela81,189
    Posted on 06 December 20 at 18:50
    I never had a problem with the scanners until a few weeks ago when I decided to start using IdleMaster to drop steam cards. I've only used it 3 times but the first time was a very long backlog. Did simulating that many games cause a problem of some kind? Exophase didn't have any problems scanning the achievements. Right now, I'm missing four games with achievements that don't get picked up when I do a manual scan.
  • RebornReborn75,035
    Posted on 08 December 20 at 09:00
    Scanned you.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • mat_mlgmat_mlg57,644
    Posted on 03 January 21 at 16:18
    I suddenly can't seem to update my achievements with manual or automatic scans. Could someone help? Thanks!
  • Marta97MMarta97M128,012
    Posted on 03 January 21 at 16:59
    My achievement list hasn't been updated since Friday, manual scans do not work :(
  • darksemmeldarksemmel59,267
    Posted on 03 January 21 at 17:20
    Experiencing the same issue at the moment. Automatic scans are not working since Jan 1 for me (yes not that long, I am aware) and manual scans are not working / getting stuck on the "You are currently being scanned..." phase until I close the page / etc.
    It also doesn't seem to register at all, since I can repeat that unlimited times without being pro member - not sure if that helps anyone.

It was working fine until 31st.
  • ky0darky0dar189,572
    Posted on 04 January 21 at 07:43
    I've been fine even up until this morning (AEST) - but I too am stuck on the circling arrows telling me there are 2 gamers in front of me.
  • TynaeveTynaeve76,001
    Posted on 06 January 21 at 09:42
    Yeah mine aren't scanning either now and i tried a manual scan yesterday which gets stuck on "28 gamers in front of you", and had exactly the same when i tried now.
  • FaalagornFaalagorn131,282
    Posted on 09 January 21 at 08:28
    It's not entirely scanners', but Steam's fault, but is it possible to retrieve unlock time for game that have don't have unlock time in API but does on my activity? It seems TSA picked something up, as it registered something: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2068314025141207....png

However, the times were not picked up: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/20683140251412....png
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104588046 - thumb up to help me get 1,000 thumbs!
  • bgw8bbgw8b7,073
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 04:31
    When I registered on Jan 5, the scan was able to pick up my achievements to that date but I have been unsuccessful in getting my achievements updated since then.
  • Posted on 21 February 21 at 21:02
    Registered today and picked up zero of my achievements. Does my username need to exactly match my steam name? My steam name has brackets in it so i had to change it. It imported my avatar though...
  • RederdexRederdex236,833
    Posted on 21 February 21 at 22:58
    Randyd718 said:
    Registered today and picked up zero of my achievements. Does my username need to exactly match my steam name? My steam name has brackets in it so i had to change it. It imported my avatar though...
    That is because your profile settings are set to private.
    Please follow this thread to see how to change them and get your achievements scanned

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
  • Posted on 13 May 21 at 19:50, Edited on 13 May 21 at 19:51 by MasterProcrastinator
    I'm having issues. I obtained two achievements in Mindustry and they're not being picked up by trueachievements. Neither in the automatic scan three hours ago (I had one achievement then), nor the manual scan I did just now (I had two by then).

The game has a page here, and my steam profile has been public all along.

And I really hope to not lose my winning streak :)
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,436
    Posted on 13 May 21 at 21:59
    Hindsight said:
    I'm having issues. I obtained two achievements in Mindustry and they're not being picked up by trueachievements. Neither in the automatic scan three hours ago (I had one achievement then), nor the manual scan I did just now (I had two by then).

The game has a page here, and my steam profile has been public all along.

And I really hope to not lose my winning streak :)
    This should be fixed now.
  • Posted on 14 May 21 at 06:46
    thirtysmooth said:
    This should be fixed now.
    Awesome. It is. Even picked up two older games that it hadn't before. Thanks!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads