Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Deleted account? Why?

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 June 17 at 02:44, Edited on 15 June 17 at 02:47 by
    My account was deleted and I dont know why or what happened. The last thing I did was to report some users, one of them was a mod who cheated a game and then after some days I was log out and after trying to log in it do not find me. Neither in the leaderboard I can find me.

I already tried https://truesteamachievements.com/contactus.aspx but 6 months ago I created some tickets and never got a response. So this thing is completly useless.
  • Posted on 15 June 17 at 12:01
    What was your original account? Investigations can only change tracking - we do not ban or remove users.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 June 17 at 14:39
    marsHm311oW.
    Before 3 days I wrote you 2 messages with some reports and yesterday or so I was banned or something.
  • Posted on 16 June 17 at 03:19
    Can still see your messages and account so I don't know why you are unable to access it. As mentioned previously, investigations team has no power to ban or remove accounts so it won't be anything on our end.

Please use the contact form from the main menu nav dropdown to have the site admin look into it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 June 17 at 10:11, Edited on 16 June 17 at 10:11 by
    You find my account? Why I cannot?

Here im not anymore :(
    truesteamachievement

also if I try to open my thread Track my position dont work
    it says "Gamer has been removed".

What you mean with "contact forum"? The contact us button? I never get there a response. As I said I wrote months ago some questions and never got a response. There is a better way to contact a admin?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 June 17 at 13:48
    Hey wtf what happening here. Stop banning me man. I just want to know what I did -.-

Right after I send my last message I send a message to TrueSteam to ask him to investigate the issue why Im banned. Now I came back I was banned again -.- WTF is going on? There is no one who can help me?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 June 17 at 15:21, Edited on 16 June 17 at 15:21 by
    One more banned account and I still dont know why they keep banning me -.- Neither through the contact us or the Site Admin I get a answer -.- So I keep creating accounts till I know what I did wrong O.o (I dont know that)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 29 June 17 at 09:11
    5 accounts later you still ban me without just telling me why you ban me -.- Worst support ever. But as I already wrote, I will keep create accounts if you ban me without telling me why you ban me. This is the last chance, send me a message why you ban me or I will start to spam your whole forum.
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 10:08
    You're still wasting your time asking here. As I have said, this has nothing to do with gamer investigations and I am unable to do anything about the situation.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 July 17 at 14:56
    Sure but
    1. there is no support forum
    2. there is no other way to contact a admin
    so I hope one of the admins will response here.

And yes, the contact us button I already used and as I already wrote I never get a response there. Also if I try to contact one of the admins, the only thing I got is a ban. So, monday is the last chance to message me then I will start to spam the WHOLE forum. I dont know why it is so hard to message me the reason why they keep banning me. I didnt did anything -.- but np, your own fault.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads