Site News

Forum to discuss TSA news items. Only TrueSteamAchievement can post here

TrueSteam Walkthroughs Department Is Now Open For Business

• thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,436
  • Posted on 16 May 17 at 19:52
    Are there any plans to link existing walkthroughs on other TGN sites? Lots of Steam games have walkthroughs on TA for the xbox versions, for example.
  • Posted on 17 May 17 at 07:56
    Espio Idsavant said:
    Are there any plans to link existing walkthroughs on other TGN sites? Lots of Steam games have walkthroughs on TA for the xbox versions, for example.
    Yes there are, watch this space!
  • Posted on 17 May 17 at 08:39
    You didn't count them, your computer did. :P

KUTGW!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 17 at 12:36
    What should I see there? I only see you still dont have 100%.
    Posted on 17 May 17 at 12:53, Edited on 17 May 17 at 12:56 by thirtysmooth
    marsHm311oW said:
    What should I see there? I only see you still dont have 100%.
    That's true, yes. Due to time constraints, I was unable to dedicate the large amount of time required for completing the game to 100%. However, please refer to this post regarding prerequisites to writing a walkthrough, specifically:

We do reserve the right to deny a member's request for writing a walkthrough if we cannot see the game on your gamertag. We, and the community, need to be assured that the person writing the walkthough has some understanding of the game, either through completion or actively playing the game.
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,949
    Posted on 19 May 17 at 03:44
    marsHm311oW said:
    He didnt even finished all achievements. How he could know all of the solutions for the achievements?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/timmeh9/stats/Borderlands/?tab=...
    The information is available on other TGN sites - many have identical achievement lists so the walkthrough can be ported over. There maybe times when there's a bug or something related to the PC version which changes how the achievement is earned (or prevents it) in which case simply post in the "Walkthrough discussion" forum so the author can add the new information (they can always be updated with new info from the community!)
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • Posted on 26 May 17 at 16:06, Edited on 26 May 17 at 16:07 by Prince
    PC full game walkthroughs are often detailed and comprehensive, which is a credit to their dedication. PC achievements on the other hand are often extraneous and inconsistent, which means that for an achievement hunter a full walkthrough will often take a lot longer than is necessary and may still not get them all. To that end I can see a potentially unique benefit to TrueSteamAchievement walkthroughs if they are focused and useful.
    =Semper Fi=
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads