Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 April 19 at 16:10
    i'd like to write a walkthrough for superhot. toast
    Roadhouse.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth361,760
    Posted on 01 May 19 at 08:56
    Foerl said:
    i'd like to write a walkthrough for superhot. toast
    Thanks for volunteering. Please check your PM's.
  • Posted on 19 May 19 at 08:52
    I'd like to write a walkthrough for SCP: Secret Laboratory. compute
  • RebornReborn75,019
    Posted on 20 May 19 at 15:08
    SojerManLan said:
    I'd like to write a walkthrough for SCP: Secret Laboratory. compute
    Check your PM's. Everything should be sorted
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • CiberboernCiberboern18,992
    Posted on 12 September 19 at 00:08
    Hi, I would like to write a walkthrough for Wolfenstein The New Order
  • transyotransyo23,860
    Posted on 19 March 20 at 16:58
    I was going to sit and write all the walk throughs for the games I've completed that I never wrote WTs before for them; am I good to just post all the games when they're all done or come through one by one when they're done?
    Seán
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth361,760
    Posted on 19 March 20 at 20:46
    transyo said:
    I was going to sit and write all the walk throughs for the games I've completed that I never wrote WTs before for them; am I good to just post all the games when they're all done or come through one by one when they're done?
    You can request to write walkthroughs via the top-right drop-down menu on a game's page. You can only write one at a time as per the site's policy.
  • transyotransyo23,860
    Posted on 20 March 20 at 16:19
    thirtysmooth said:
    transyo said:
    You can request to write walkthroughs via the top-right drop-down menu on a game's page. You can only write one at a time as per the site's policy.
    Ah I see, still not used to the new site set up haha. Thank you!
  • Posted on 03 January 21 at 03:58, Edited on 03 January 21 at 03:59 by Mary Virgin
    Posted a walkthrough for seek Girl game bugged Level 5 achievement as I unlocked my 100% achievement finally just yesterday using the solution detailed in my walkthrough.
  • Posted on 20 January 21 at 17:15, Edited on 29 January 21 at 01:38 by Squeaner
    Update:
    My friend Audi RS4 has been given the Owner status for the game. How do we go about adding me to help him create the Walkthrough guide. Thanks

Hello, I'm looking to write a Walkthrough guide for Final Fantasy IV. The guide would cover the game on multiple platforms. Steam obviously being the priority. I have a friend whose willing to be an Editor and owns the game on Steam to verify integrity.

The walkthrough if followed step by step will allow you to complete all achievements. The game also requires you to play 3x times, so multiple sections will have 1st/2nd/3rd Playthrough to help distinguish. This will you allow you to use the same exact walkthrough for all 3 playthroughs with the recommendations at the respective time.

I don't own the game on Steam, but I have confirmed that the Walkthrough is a one to one match with the game on Steam.

I'm more than willing to provide an Alpha version of the guide if necessary.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • StongLoryStongLory80,409
    Posted on 27 January 21 at 01:15
    Is it possible to transfer guides posted as a Steam Community guide?
  • Posted on 01 April 21 at 22:19
    Hello, I would like to write a walkthrough for Beat Saber
  • FathomsFathoms36,737
    Posted on 05 June 21 at 14:13, Edited on 07 June 21 at 19:43 by Fathoms
    Hi there, I would like to write walkthroughs for all of The Room games. Obviously just starting with The Room 1 (5 achievements) and going from there if it goes well.

Edit: I have completed the body of this walkthrough already, just need to edit and format it for this site and it is good to go.
  • Posted on 08 October 21 at 10:20
    Hi. I would want to write a complete walkthrough of Dishonored 1 and its DLC's
  • drowseedrowsee66,569
    Posted on 03 November 21 at 03:53
    ill do what no one else wants to do: write a walkthrough for the hentai mosaique series. I already have 100% on 1-4 and am working on vip room, fix-it shoppe, and the other one which i cant seem to remember the name of rn
  • DarkDan88DarkDan8822,012
    Posted on 24 April 22 at 15:13
    I'd like to volunteer to write the Walkthrough for Final Fantasy VI (Old Ver.) and I guess, by extension, Final Fantasy VI.
  • Posted on 01 July 22 at 18:22, Edited on 02 July 22 at 03:36 by Apostle92627
    If I wrote a walkthrough on True Achievements, am I allowed to paste it here on the same game?

Reference: https://www.trueachievements.com/game/The-Forgotten-City/wal...

I would obviously purchase the game and update it for PC. Basically, I'm not sure how this works.
  • Posted on 02 July 22 at 11:25
    Apostle92627 said:
    If I wrote a walkthrough on True Achievements, am I allowed to paste it here on the same game?

Reference: link hidden

I would obviously purchase the game and update it for PC. Basically, I'm not sure how this works.
    I’ve set this up for you, thank you toast
  • Posted on 14 August 22 at 13:07
    Can I write the walkthrough for Hexologic? I've completed 100% of the game and have saved all the solutions for each level smile
  • Posted on 15 August 22 at 11:08
    Galaxy Dragon 7 said:
    Can I write the walkthrough for Hexologic? I've completed 100% of the game and have saved all the solutions for each level smile
    I've set this up for you, thanks for volunteering toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads