Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Registered Today and TSA account links to other TSA account

• Posted on 11 May 17 at 02:23
    Hello

I originally created an account called Ultra Napa in 2016. but I recently noticed that it was not linking correctly to the Steam Account I wanted to use.

I changed the name of that TSA account called Ultra Napa to Lil Napa to reflect the account on steam that Ultra Napa was linking to incorrectly.

I then created a new TSA account today called Ultra Napa that is linked to the correct Steam account I wanted to use.

When I first logged into TSA after created the account Ultra Napa today, everything was fine, until I requested an update. After this update request, my homepage keeps coming up as Lil Napa and does not reflect the steam account I wanted under the account I created today.

My side panel on my homepage is correct but my main homepage shows Lil Napa.

Can this please be fixed?

Thank You

P.S I did put in a request to have Lil Napa's TSA account removed, in the hope that will restore the correct homepage for the account I created today 5/10/2017
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads