Investigations Questions

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Account set to Tracking removal

• Tanner0259Tanner025980,365
    Posted on 20 February 17 at 17:03
    Hi I havn't been on this for a while as I have been playing my xbox for awhile. I have come back to PC gaming and have noticed my account is set to Tracking. Is there a way of restoring my account back to normal. I have looked into why this has happened and noticed that Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY has been one game to cause this as it has duplicate time stamps. This happened as GFWL was removed from the game and steamworks was added and when I imported my GFWL save into it the game auto unlocked the achievements I had on the GFWL version. Also Goat Simulator is another game with the same problem but this time I unlocked the achievements all at the same time using a downloaded map for the steam workshop so I believe that this should be removed from the claim. The last game that has caused my account to be set to tracking is One Finger Death Punch and yes I did boost that game however based on the rules if it is only one game boosted it should of been removed from my account and I would not of been punished by this.

I know this is a lot to read and look into but I would love for my account to be restored to normal so I can begin adding to leader-boards etc.

Many Thanks In Advance.
    Dean Moores
  • Tanner0259Tanner025980,365
    Posted on 20 February 17 at 17:12
    Also I have reset One Finger Death Punch so I can redo the game legit. I am sorry again for mucking up the system you have here by boosting one of my games.
    Dean Moores
  • Posted on 22 February 17 at 00:21
    I'll have a look into your account and get back to you via PM by the end of the week.
  • Posted on 26 February 17 at 09:02
    Thank you for your patience. Your appeal has been accepted and the required account changes have been made as outlined in a PM you should have received.

Regards,

TSA Investigations Manager
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads