Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Account Syncing Issue

• KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 06 July 19 at 11:58
    Zapp_ said:
    on steam everything shows public. nothing is set to private. the boxes are also unchecked
    tareka said:
    I created my Truesteam account 3 weeks ago. and linked it to my Steam profile. But still no games / achievements are showing in my Truesteam account. My steam account is public:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971328133/
    Both of you have your privacy settings set up so that TrueSteamAchievements can't scan you. Check out this article to see what you need to change:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

If your settings match what's in the article, try changing them to something different and then changing them back. That usually helps.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 06 July 19 at 21:16
    Finally! thanks Koding.. We are friends in Xbox True Achievements my GT used to be TAREKEGYPT
  • Posted on 15 July 19 at 23:44
    could i get a full scan please
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 02:08
    darkchosen1 said:
    could i get a full scan please
    Full scan done.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • arthurgtnarthurgtn27,159
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 02:27
    I Need a full Scan, Acc resync and Steam private done
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 16 July 19 at 11:28
    arthurgtn said:
    I Need a full Scan, Acc resync and Steam private done
    Full scan done.
  • Posted on 21 September 19 at 04:35
    Can I get a scan done?
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 21 September 19 at 11:43
    RakAdx said:
    Can I get a scan done?
    Your privacy settings are not set up so that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. Check out this article to see what you need to change:

If your settings match what's in the article, try changing them to something different and then changing them back. That usually helps.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 21 September 19 at 21:17
    I have mine set to public already and I've gone back and forth between changing it to private then logging out and changing it to public and logging out again.
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 21 September 19 at 23:50
    RakAdx said:
    I have mine set to public already and I've gone back and forth between changing it to private then logging out and changing it to public and logging out again.
    Something is definitely not set correctly. You can look at your account on SteamDB and see the same thing. If you look at your account on SteamDB and see the word 'Private' anywhere, TSA will not be able to scan you.

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198991612885/
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • GarbinhoGarbinho82,552
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 09:49
    Hi. New to the site - think my settings are correct but no new achievements seem to be coming through after the initial scan
  • FlippolFlippol110,764
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 23:42
    Garbinho said:
    Hi. New to the site - think my settings are correct but no new achievements seem to be coming through after the initial scan
    Fully rescanned.
  • 94burns94burns11,199
    Posted on 14 November 19 at 09:00
    Hi, For some reason none of my achievements are appearing. Any ideas?
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 14 November 19 at 11:40
    94burns said:
    Hi, For some reason none of my achievements are appearing. Any ideas?
    It looks like your profile wasn't set to public, but you figured that out and changed the settings. Looks like everything is OK now.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,600 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 25 November 19 at 16:58
    Full scan please?
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 25 November 19 at 18:12
    scaryness said:
    Full scan please?
    Full scan done.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,600 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • IanuvanIanuvan21,649
    Posted on 01 January 20 at 14:32
    Can I get a full scan please, I had my privacy settings as private and have set them all but im still out of line between steam and here.

Thanks
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 01 January 20 at 15:49
    Ianuvan said:
    Can I get a full scan please, I had my privacy settings as private and have set them all but im still out of line between steam and here.

Thanks
    Your privacy settings are not set up so that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. Check out this article to see what you need to change:

64 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,700 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • IanuvanIanuvan21,649
    Posted on 02 January 20 at 10:05
    Thanks, that found some more, still about 40 short but i'll start the games that are missing ones and see if that helps
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 02 January 20 at 12:36
    Ianuvan said:
    Thanks, that found some more, still about 40 short but i'll start the games that are missing ones and see if that helps
    I just did a full scan on you and I think it found the rest.
    64 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,700 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads