The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Steam Exploration Sale Begins

• punkyliarpunkyliar6,336
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 December 15 at 15:19
    Hope I didn't miss anything good. Created a Steam account yesterday, I could do with some good games smile
    STAR WARS!
  • Posted on 21 December 15 at 16:12
    Billy_Horrible said:Hope I didn't miss anything good. Created a Steam account yesterday, I could do with some good games smileSummer and Winter are always the biggest sales of the year... winter sale begins in ~25 hours from now
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 December 15 at 17:09
    KuWanTum said:Billy_Horrible said:Hope I didn't miss anything good. Created a Steam account yesterday, I could do with some good games smileSummer and Winter are always the biggest sales of the year... winter sale begins in ~25 hours from nowGood to know, thanks for the tip! I'll keep checking in the next days then. Any chance you can predict if it's one big sale that takes a week or two or if it's several sales that take a day or so?
    STAR WARS!
  • VeilorVeilor53,468
    Posted on 22 December 15 at 00:21, Edited on 22 December 15 at 00:21 by Veilor
    The sale has changed and everything will have their sale price through the whole sale.
  • Posted on 22 December 15 at 03:27
    Billy_Horrible said:KuWanTum said:Billy_Horrible said:Hope I didn't miss anything good. Created a Steam account yesterday, I could do with some good games smileSummer and Winter are always the biggest sales of the year... winter sale begins in ~25 hours from nowGood to know, thanks for the tip! I'll keep checking in the next days then. Any chance you can predict if it's one big sale that takes a week or two or if it's several sales that take a day or so?One big sale for 2 weeks, no daily/flash deals any more because so many people started refunding purchases a day after buying games when the discount dropped further.

If a game you want is on sale, just buy it - used to be a "waiting game" until the final day to see if there would be a better deal, but that excitement has now ended :-(
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,955
    Posted on 22 December 15 at 09:27, Edited on 22 December 15 at 09:28 by JMJimmy
    Billy_Horrible said:KuWanTum said:Billy_Horrible said:Hope I didn't miss anything good. Created a Steam account yesterday, I could do with some good games smileSummer and Winter are always the biggest sales of the year... winter sale begins in ~25 hours from nowGood to know, thanks for the tip! I'll keep checking in the next days then. Any chance you can predict if it's one big sale that takes a week or two or if it's several sales that take a day or so?Also, always check https://isthereanydeal.com/ Steam deals aren't always the best around. A simple example... http://store.steampowered.com/app/403510/ is 45% off right now on Steam, not a bad deal seemingly at $6.04. However, you can get it and 8 other games in a bundle for $2.49 on IndieGala
    Life, it's funny that way.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads