Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Double games + weird completion stuff

• Posted on 05 November 16 at 02:54
    Hi, I have a couple of issues. First, all my games and achievements appear two to four times on my lists. Many duplicates of the same achievements. Second, some games that I have 100%'d, like https://truesteamachievements.com/dust-an-elysian-tail/achie..., are listed as being 100%, but I don't have any of the individual achievements and cannot add to my trophy case. Any idea what's going on?
  • BioGyverBioGyver77,424
    Posted on 06 November 16 at 05:37
    Same issue.
  • Posted on 10 November 16 at 09:35
    Looking into this now....
  • Posted on 10 November 16 at 11:16
    All dupes are sorted (looks like they were fixed before by the mod team, good work guys!)

Just looking into the completion thing now....
  • Posted on 25 November 16 at 03:28
    Same here, multiple entries for one and the same achievement.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth359,980
    Posted on 25 November 16 at 09:14
    Z3noN said:
    Same here, multiple entries for one and the same achievement.
    This has been fixed.
  • Posted on 27 November 16 at 17:45
    I'm seeing multiple games, and I'm not seeing achievements that I've won.

Just joined, just got scanned. "My Homepage" shows four entries for Civilization VI, all with the same TA score. (Perhaps significantly, only the first entry shows the community's 4.5 star rating for the game.) On the "My Games" page, I see only two entries for Civilization VI, neither of which shows the star rating.

Second issue, achievements not showing as won. When I click on any of my games, it shows no achievements have been earned, even though it shows me with a TA score for the game. In fact, all the games I've looked at show a score, but all the individual achievements show as not won. On a game's page, filtering to just achievements I've won shows "There are no achievements that match your filter criteria". Yet the achievement distribution graph for the game shows me with the correct number of achievements.
    Posted on 27 November 16 at 20:53
    DelfCo said:
    I'm seeing multiple games, and I'm not seeing achievements that I've won.

Just joined, just got scanned. "My Homepage" shows four entries for Civilization VI, all with the same TA score. (Perhaps significantly, only the first entry shows the community's 4.5 star rating for the game.) On the "My Games" page, I see only two entries for Civilization VI, neither of which shows the star rating.

Second issue, achievements not showing as won. When I click on any of my games, it shows no achievements have been earned, even though it shows me with a TA score for the game. In fact, all the games I've looked at show a score, but all the individual achievements show as not won. On a game's page, filtering to just achievements I've won shows "There are no achievements that match your filter criteria". Yet the achievement distribution graph for the game shows me with the correct number of achievements.
    Your account should be fixed in a minute. If not, please let me know.
  • Posted on 27 November 16 at 22:10
    Same issue
    Posted on 28 November 16 at 07:56
    nollscoffen said:
    Same issue
    You're now sorted.
  • Posted on 02 December 16 at 23:14
    thirtysmooth said:
    Your account should be fixed in a minute. If not, please let me know.
    Looks great now. Sorry I took so long to verify.
  • KikiriKikiri76,936
  • TheAnomalyTheAnomaly149,654
    Posted on 05 December 16 at 10:54
    Same issue here with Carmageddon Reincarnation and Wrack. Maybe more games, I just created my profile, I didn't check my complete list of games.
    Posted on 05 December 16 at 12:02
    Sphearis said:
    Same issue here with Carmageddon Reincarnation and Wrack. Maybe more games, I just created my profile, I didn't check my complete list of games.
    A full scan is running on your account now...
  • ScriptdaemonScriptdaemon150,342
    Posted on 05 January 17 at 04:40, Edited on 05 January 17 at 05:37 by Scriptdaemon
    My 100% list is 2 more than my Steam profile. It double counted Bridge Constructor and it counted AoE II when I haven't 100% that yet. Not completely sure this is the same issue, but it seemed similar enough that I didn't want to create a whole new topic.
  • Posted on 05 January 17 at 13:52
    I have weird completion percentages for few games (more than 100% in Dishonored/Bioshock Infinite/Borderlands 2 and Hard Reset Extended Edition)
  • Posted on 05 January 17 at 15:54
    Captain Douglas said:
    I have weird completion percentages for few games (more than 100% in Dishonored/Bioshock Infinite/Borderlands 2 and Hard Reset Extended Edition)
    We had some problems on Jan 3rd due to the steam APIs not returning all achievements properly. This meant that our super new "hide achievements when they are no longer available" code went and hid a load of achievements that shouldn't have been hidden.

We have fixed most of those problems but as you've noticed some of the games don't have the right total achievement count, which I am working on right now....
  • Posted on 05 January 17 at 16:32
    Captain Douglas said:
    This should be fixed for you now
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads