Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Scan troubles

• Posted on 02 January 16 at 04:15
    My problem is still not fixed.
  • Posted on 02 January 16 at 22:20
    Sent a message to Investigations Manager and I'm doubling my request for a full scan in here, for the same reason others posted.

Profile is currently public, only 20-something out of 600-something games show up.
  • Posted on 03 January 16 at 03:42
    Maluno said:Sent a message to Investigations Manager and I'm doubling my request for a full scan in here, for the same reason others posted.

Profile is currently public, only 20-something out of 600-something games show up.
    Done. Looks like the rescan took effect quickly as your TSA score has rocketed.
  • Posted on 03 January 16 at 07:53
    I'm still waiting for full update of my profile.
  • Posted on 03 January 16 at 09:26
    Need a full rescan as well, profile was set to friends only at sign up
  • ZephyrZephyr41,486
    Posted on 03 January 16 at 10:03
    Catscratch said:
    Need a full rescan as well, profile was set to friends only at sign up
    Ditto

Plus regular scans aren't picking up my "Lunatic" achievement in Outlast.

OutlastLUNATICThe LUNATIC achievement in Outlast worth 29 pointsFinish the game in Insane mode

I unlocked it on the 26th Dec, completing the game, and have been scanned quite a few times since, but it's not showing up. It's showing on my Steam profile no problem, just not here. The other achievements that I earned previously show up ok, just not this one.

Someone said that: "part of the problem might be that the Steam Web API was down for a few hours on the 26th/27th, so I think any achievements earned/scanned(?) in that time are for some reason not being picked up."
    "To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield".
  • kerdrekkerdrek6,472
    Posted on 03 January 16 at 21:07
    Hello, I seems to have missed the initial scan also, my profile was set to private it is public now
    Can you do something about it please ?
  • Posted on 04 January 16 at 00:38
    I have re-submitted full scans for:

Reichstadt
    Catscratch
    Zephyr
    kerdrek

If any of you still have issues after 24 hours, please send me a private message and I will escalate it to the web development team
  • ZephyrZephyr41,486
    Posted on 04 January 16 at 13:12
    Yes! Awesome, it worked! Thank you so much! clap
    "To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield".
  • ErbkaiserErbkaiser159,334
    Posted on 04 January 16 at 20:09, Edited on 04 January 16 at 20:27 by Erbkaiser
    Could you also do something for my profile? I should have 3145 Steam achievements but thus far the scanner has only picked up 29.
    I guess it might have to do with the fact I have over 3800 games...

I may also just be impatient, however the scan said it was completed yesterday, and again today, quitting after only a few games and achievements.
  • Posted on 05 January 16 at 00:28
    I've submitted you for a full rescan, please allow up to 24 hours for the scan to complete (and try not to scan yourself manually until it completes)
  • Posted on 05 January 16 at 00:29, Edited on 05 January 16 at 00:34 by KuWanTum
    I need a full rescan too. Edit: Nevermind, my achievements are fixed.
  • ErbkaiserErbkaiser159,334
    Posted on 05 January 16 at 21:34
    Thanks, IM ☺
  • Posted on 06 January 16 at 21:56
    Hi, could I possibly get a rescan too, please? Mine was the same problem as most others, my Steam profile was initially set to private for the first scan.
  • JackJack7,901
    Posted on 07 January 16 at 12:04
    HellboundDochi said:Hi, could I possibly get a rescan too, please? Mine was the same problem as most others, my Steam profile was initially set to private for the first scan.I've requested a fill update for your account. This should be completed shortly.
  • Posted on 07 January 16 at 15:24
    Mind if I can have a full rescan as well? Still seems a few achievements aren't being picked up for me.
  • Posted on 07 January 16 at 15:27
    Ergo Me Smart said:Mind if I can have a full rescan as well? Still seems a few achievements aren't being picked up for me.done
  • Posted on 19 August 17 at 13:56
    NO GAMES ON MY PROFILE
    MICHAEL
  • FlippolFlippol110,771
    Posted on 19 August 17 at 17:36, Edited on 19 August 17 at 17:37 by Flippol
    REDFOX02051978 said:
    NO GAMES ON MY PROFILE
    Your Steam profile is set to private so it can't be scanned.
  • AngelXiAngelXi23,063
    Posted on 14 May 18 at 16:08
    My account has scanned but it's found zero points, requesting a fix please
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads