Bug Reports Archive

An archive for the Bug Reports forum

Incorrect Badges

• Fixed
  • WebChimp UK
  • Posted on 02 November 15 at 20:37
    I've just joined through the beta, so I know that its a work in progress.

I've changed my site settings to show TSA Ratio and Forum Posts, but it keeps changing it the Forum Posts to Year 1 Alpha. I've tried this a few times in the past few minutes but it keeps happening.

Not an issue for me, just thought someone may need to know.
    I'm Jafooolie on everything else.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,963
    Posted on 02 November 15 at 20:52
    Weird, you don't have a post badge, which is default
    Its that guy from the thing in the place.
  • Posted on 02 November 15 at 23:05
    I also seems to have no beta badge, strange.
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,955
    Posted on 02 November 15 at 23:51, Edited on 02 November 15 at 23:53 by JMJimmy
    Beta Testers

You'll get your badge once you've been scanned for the first time. It looks like "Year 1 Alpha" is just the default badge that's put there as a placeholder
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • Posted on 03 November 15 at 00:49, Edited on 03 November 15 at 01:18 by NekoRave
    JMJimmy said:Beta Testers

You'll get your badge once you've been scanned for the first time. It looks like "Year 1 Alpha" is just the default badge that's put there as a placeholder
    You don't need an achievement for it to work though right? I know I saw a few profiles without achievements that have the badge. I requested an update so I still dont see it changed yet atm.

*edit* I just got an achievement, still no beta badge.
  • SoragooSoragoo2,696
    Posted on 03 November 15 at 05:20
    It's sad how low my completion percentage is, wishing this was a badge problem but just a lack of showing my steam love....
  • Posted on 03 November 15 at 07:26
    Logged in after sleeping, and I now have two Forum Post badges.
  • Posted on 03 November 15 at 07:27
    Just changed my options to Site Position and TSA Ratio, and it appears to be working. Thanks if somebody fixed this.
  • JackJack7,901
    Posted on 03 November 15 at 12:41
    nekorave said:*edit* I just got an achievement, still no beta badge.This will change shortly. We're not too sure when we're planning to launch fully yet, so we're just updating the time the badge is based on as we remember and it ticks over.
  • Posted on 03 November 15 at 19:25
    Jack said:nekorave said:*edit* I just got an achievement, still no beta badge.This will change shortly. We're not too sure when we're planning to launch fully yet, so we're just updating the time the badge is based on as we remember and it ticks over.Makes sense, if I notice anything else thats not normal I will inform you. Thanks for responding, much appreciated
  • JackJack7,901
    Posted on 06 November 15 at 14:11, Edited on 06 November 15 at 14:13 by Jack
    I've changed my site settings to show TSA Ratio and Forum Posts, but it keeps changing it the Forum Posts to Year 1 Alpha. I've tried this a few times in the past few minutes but it keeps happening.That is pretty strange. As I mentioned earlier I've tweaked the value the beta badge is based off, so that's fixed. The other issue seems to have resolved itself, so I'm going to archive this off. If it does happen again feel free to create a new thread or drop me a direct PM. Thanks. toast
  • Information
    Posted on 06 November 15 at 14:13
    This post was archived by Jack
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads