hello to the other members of "American Gamers" in this thread
  • Posted on 08 January 16 at 15:18
    Hello dfgarcia!
    "That which causes us trials shall yield us triumph." - Albert Pike
  • GummydropGummydrop253,202
    Posted on 09 January 16 at 07:55
    Greetings fellow Americans!
  • Posted on 17 September 16 at 11:38
    Hi. I'm a PlayStation console gamer that has an awesome computer and recently got into getting Steam Achievements even though I've been PC gaming for the past 5 years. I will never come close to being halfway up the leaderboard. But, it's still fun being higher than the people below me! dance Especially when you consider my main platform is the evil console!! angry
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 March 18 at 04:09
    Hi guys! I started out on a pong machine, fell in love with the NES (on a quest to own a copy of all the original carts), and own 25 consoles and handhelds. Xbox 360 is where I topped out on the console arms race (basically own everything prior to that with about 7 exceptions :) ) and joined STEAM to play some of the newer games out there by bypassing the consoles. Prior to this my PC gaming was in the DOS era! I joined TSA in November 2017 and my natural achievement junkie instincts took over from my 360... Joined TSA to make some friends! Glad to be here and on STEAM. I welcome any friend requests here and on STEAM :)
    Swordbladez
  • ViewerUSAViewerUSA70,226
    Posted on 04 August 18 at 09:15
    Just joined this site and the American Games Leaderboard. Just wanted to say hello to my fellow gamers and Make America Game Again!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads