Game Information Forum

Forum for discussion and submission of game information

Games with missing achievements

AuthorMessage
thirtysmooth
207,029
thirtysmooth
Posted on 12 November 18 at 12:33
Sirithre said:
Hello.
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story is missing achievements.

Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story Achievements

https://steamcommunity.com/id/sirinth/stats/appid/785850/ach...

Thank you.
These should now be showing on the site.

Thanks.
Milouze
128,734
Milouze
Posted on 01 December 18 at 13:11
Sinister Zombies (can't locate game page here on TSA)

http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?AppID=832...
Flippol
35,280
Flippol
Posted on 01 December 18 at 18:29
Milouze said:
Sinister Zombies (can't locate game page here on TSA)

http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?AppID=832...
It looks like we're unable to scan in the game, because it was removed from Steam before the website was able to pick it up. :(
Milouze
128,734
Milouze
Posted on 02 December 18 at 11:34
Flippol said:
It looks like we're unable to scan in the game, because it was removed from Steam before the website was able to pick it up. :(
It's been taken into account apparently, but under another name:
Evil Dead Achievements
Milouze
128,734
Milouze
Posted on 03 December 18 at 23:33
Laserium
Laserium

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/876200/achievements
RikkiUW
33,490
RikkiUW
Posted on 04 December 18 at 02:43, Edited on 04 December 18 at 02:44 by RikkiUW
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition Achievements

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/747350/achievements

Only the non-VR version shows the achievements.
Koding
31,762
Koding
Posted on 04 December 18 at 02:58
Milouze said:RikkiUW said:These have both been added.
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
punkyliar
4,637
punkyliar
Posted on 04 December 18 at 12:40, Edited on 04 December 18 at 12:41 by punkyliar
Milouze said:
Flippol said:
It looks like we're unable to scan in the game, because it was removed from Steam before the website was able to pick it up. :(
It's been taken into account apparently, but under another name:
Achievements
I've changed the title for this and marked it as removed from the Steam Store. I can't scan the new game art in though, probably because the game is delisted.

Sinister Zombies
Rocky7up
97,166
Rocky7up
Posted on 04 December 18 at 20:17
RIDE 3 been released:
https://steamcommunity.com/stats/759740/achievements
Thanks already :D
Koding
31,762
Koding
Posted on 04 December 18 at 20:19
Rocky7up said:
RIDE 3 been released:
https://steamcommunity.com/stats/759740/achievements
Thanks already :D
These have been added.
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
andersgeek
229,655
andersgeek
Posted on 10 December 18 at 20:20
Dungeon Girl Achievements are missing.
https://steamcommunity.com/stats/494090/achievements/
Flippol
35,280
Flippol
Posted on 10 December 18 at 20:21
andersgeek said:Done!
missiloon
126,578
missiloon
Posted on 12 December 18 at 03:59
Mr. Sweet
https://store.steampowered.com/app/839230/Mr_Sweet/
Flippol
35,280
Flippol
Posted on 12 December 18 at 07:34
missiloon said:Added Mr. Sweet Achievements
missiloon
126,578
missiloon
Posted on 12 December 18 at 14:51
Flippol said:Thank you.

I can't find "Kukoo Kitchen" on the website, not even a normal game page. Not sure if I should mention that in this topic or not.
Flippol
35,280
Flippol
Posted on 12 December 18 at 18:02
missiloon said:
Flippol said:Thank you.

I can't find "Kukoo Kitchen" on the website, not even a normal game page. Not sure if I should mention that in this topic or not.
I got'chu fam Kukoo Kitchen Achievements
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.