Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Games not scanned

• Posted on 20 October 15 at 16:24
    There seems to be games not scanned that I have earned achievements in, that I own (so it's not my family sharing issue, which only applies to Hatoful Boyfriend)

Unfortunately though I have no idea how to check what these games are.

The only reason I know is that Steam tells me I have 21 Perfect (all achievements) games, but on here it says I only have 18, so I know that at least 3 games are missing, perhaps more that I haven't completed.

P.s. Does anyone know of a way to check which steam games are completed on Steam? as then I could cross reference to at least identify which 3 are missing.
  • VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 20 October 15 at 16:30
    There's no way, just go through your library and check each one
  • Posted on 20 October 15 at 19:25
    I know exactly what has happened and what the three games are, as well as probably a few more unscanned that I never got all achievements in

1) Hatoful Boyfriends, which I knew anyway as it was played through family sharing and is the only game I have done so. I got it to scan by playing it again.

2) Free to Play - Im guessing this never scanned as it was free but I deleted it when done, so it isn't in recently played or 'all games' i'll play again so it scans

3) The Plan - As above

There a few other other free games I pllayed then deleted but doubt i'll remember them all so I'll accept a small disparity in achievements on my TSA account.

There are also a few I played during free weekends which unless I buy the game and play they will never be scanned.

I have never really played much on Steam so just subtracted 1109 from 1088 showing on TSA so only 15 will remain missing once I pop the 6 from FtP and the Plan
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,679
    Posted on 20 October 15 at 21:23, Edited on 20 October 15 at 21:30 by Nomstuff
    if your steam level is above 10, you can check in your profile which games it is, in your achievement showcase, which is a full list of your achievements.
  • Posted on 20 October 15 at 22:10
    Nomstuff said:if your steam level is above 10, you can check in your profile which games it is, in your achievement showcase, which is a full list of your achievements.Thanks, I normally use Rarest Achievement showcase which doesn't allow me to check.

I found that I think the 15 achievements are spread across Forge, Orion and Dead Island Riptide. However, as I played all 3 of those games during free weekends and dont intend to buy any of them the will likely forever remain off my TSA account
  • Posted on 21 October 15 at 20:28
    I've seen that "Jack" could solve this achievement-issue for the game "Evoland" (as written in the Bug Archive). So I wonder if he has to go manually through all those games to fix it or could those games be scanned automatically... The achievements are not only missing in my account, but on this site in general...

For me these games are at the moment:

- Braveland Pirate
    - Braveland Wizard
    - Crusaders of the Lost Idols
    - Rampagne Knights

I know that this has been said before and I wouldn't remind, if there hasn't been a solution for Evoland... Don't get me wrong: Everyone around TSA is doing a great job...
  • Posted on 23 October 15 at 02:08
    BabbaBooom said:I've seen that "Jack" could solve this achievement-issue for the game "Evoland" (as written in the Bug Archive). So I wonder if he has to go manually through all those games to fix it or could those games be scanned automatically... The achievements are not only missing in my account, but on this site in general...

For me these games are at the moment:

- Braveland Pirate
    - Braveland Wizard
    - Rampagne Knights

I know that this has been said before and I wouldn't remind, if there hasn't been a solution for Evoland... Don't get me wrong: Everyone around TSA is doing a great job...
    Thank you for fixing Braveland Wizard, Crusaders of the Lost Idols and Rampagne Knights.

Braveland Pirate is still missing though...
  • JackJack7,901
    Posted on 23 October 15 at 10:31
    BabbaBooom said:Braveland Pirate is still missing though...Thanks, that's now fixed. toast
  • Posted on 23 October 15 at 10:57
    Thank you very much. You're doing an amazing job looking at all the bugs which has been sorted out...

Just a minor notice, that you currently could not change the game platform to Mac for these games (even though there is a Mac version and I'm playing it)

- Braveland Wizard
    - Rampage Knights

Sorry, didn't see that before.

toast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 October 15 at 12:17, Edited on 23 October 15 at 12:23 by
    Oh man, I have like 32 games that aren't being picked up, if not more since that's only the completed ones since I have 199, not 167.

Thank goodness Astats has a nice listing.

I can figure out a few offhand:

Tales of Zestiria
    12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull
    That Old Time Religion
    Silver Creek Falls - Chapter 2
    Forward to the Sky
    Fairy Tale Mysteries 2: The Beanstalk
    Legends of Solitaire: Curse of the Dragons
    Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope
    New York Mysteries: Secrets of the Mafia
    Valiant: Resurrection
    Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness
    Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals
    The Princess' Heart
    Hook
    Girlfriend Rescue
    Love And Order
    Love at First Sight
    East Tower - Kuon
    The chronicles of Emerland. Solitaire.
    9 Clues 2: The Ward
    Frankenstein: Master of Death
    Spandex Force: Champion Rising
    Mystery of Neuschwanstein
    Sparkle 2
    Notch - The Innocent LunA: Eclipsed SinnerS
    FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS
    Tap Heroes
    Two Digits
    Toren
    Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim
    Unium
    Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials
    Pushcat
    Questerium: Sinister Trinity HD
    Demon Hunter: Chronicles from Beyond

And I'm going to just stop for now there. Ugh, definitely have way too many games. If I find some more later I'll definitely drop by and note them.

Also, Shan Gui is picking up more achievements than the game has. That should be completed for me and it's not because it's showing extra achievements.
  • Posted on 23 October 15 at 15:01, Edited on 23 October 15 at 15:01 by BabbaBooom
    Thought about buying two games and just checked before, If the achievements are available... They are not. Those games are

- Empire TV Tycoon
    - Renowned Explorers International Society
  • Posted on 23 October 15 at 17:05
    -Payday: The Heist

I have a majority of the achievements and they are not being picked up.

In fact it says that no one on TAS has achieved any of the achievements in this game.
    -- Novelistic
  • VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 23 October 15 at 23:14, Edited on 23 October 15 at 23:14 by Veilor
    Draw a Stickman: EPIC is not getting its achievements picked up. I earned an achievement in it yesterday but it wasn't updated here.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,962
    Posted on 23 October 15 at 23:21, Edited on 24 October 15 at 13:32 by Spilner
    The Plan Achievements hasn't been picked up for me, evne tried playing it some more to see if that would help

Edit: Requested scan didn't pick it up but a normal one some time last night has, weird. with the old time stamp of march too
    Its that guy from the thing in the place.
  • IanuvanIanuvan21,649
    Posted on 24 October 15 at 11:40
    Warhammer hasn't picked up for me, started yesterday and popped a couple in it. Forced a scan as well just to check
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 October 15 at 22:53, Edited on 24 October 15 at 22:55 by
    Found one more missing one for me:

Puzzle Agent 2

Though I am aware this game has a weird achievement page so that may be the issue there. Astats runs into troubles with it from time to time as well.

Also, thanks for fixing That Old Time Religion and Frankenstein Master of Death, those are showing now.
  • snoopywgsnoopywg512,483
    Posted on 25 October 15 at 21:41
    I'm missing achievements on the following games:

The Plan
    Free to Play
    1000 Amps
    The Swapper
    Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos
    Macguffin's Curse
    Risk of Rain
    Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
    Spelunky
    Bastion
    Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren's Call
    Game Dev Tycoon
    Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood
    Happy Wars
    Unturned
    Cities Skylines
    Hero of the Kingdom
    Hitman Absolution
    The Walking Dead
    Mortal Kombat X
    100% Orange Juice
    Bioshock 2
    The Binding of Isaac
    Prime World: Defenders
  • VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 26 October 15 at 03:49, Edited on 26 October 15 at 03:52 by Veilor
    Wow I was gonna post that the scanners didn't pick up Half-Life 2: Episode 1. But it seems steam itself didn't pick up that I played it. I had it on for hours yesterday while doing other things and my library page says I have only played for 8 minutes. So not everything is on the scanners laugh

Edit: but yeah the scanners stil won't pick up the game even after starting it up to be on the recently played :(
    HalfLife 2 Episode One Achievements
  • VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 26 October 15 at 23:19
    Scanners won't pick up any new achievements now I'm guessing, but games with no achievements earned gets picked up and added to games list. I played three games and didn't earn any but they were added here to the games played.
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 07:28
    It won't scan Team Fortress II, Warframe and Company of Heroes 2 for me
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads