Users also registered on TA and TT

Board for the "Users also registered on TA and TT" leaderboard

What are your TA and TT acounts?

• Posted on 20 October 15 at 03:22
    This thread is where you can post links to your TA and TT accounts, and talk a little about your gaming history on those accounts as well.
  • Posted on 20 October 15 at 22:46, Edited on 20 October 15 at 22:47 by planting42
    TrueTrophies
    TrueAchievements

Since I don't own anything PS platform anymore, I stop over to TT to see what the fam is up to wink

I don't really game on Steam but you never know, right?

All about the GS baby!
  • Posted on 21 October 15 at 01:33
    TA: El Munchico Don't really use that much these days since I made the switch to PS a few years ago. Mostly just WP8 and W8 games now.

TT: munchmagic1986 My main playing account which I started just after God of War III first came out. Pretty much all my gaming is done on these nowadays. I have PS3, PS4 and PS Vita to earn my trophies on.
  • Posted on 21 October 15 at 02:44, Edited on 21 October 15 at 02:45 by Mystic Typh00n
    TrueTrophies - My PS3 gathers dust most of the time, but occasionally I hop on it.

TrueAchievements - Most of my gaming is on here. 360, One, and have access to WP.
  • Posted on 21 October 15 at 04:14
    TrueAchievements - Pretty much all of my gaming is on Xbox consoles.
    Denny, don't you have something else to do?
  • GuitarwolfGuitarwolf24,161
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 08:21, Edited on 21 October 15 at 08:22 by Guitarwolf
    TrueTrophies - PS4 and PS3 are my main consoles so most of my achievements are earned there.

TrueAchievements - Still own a 360 but it doesn't get played much.
  • Posted on 21 October 15 at 10:34, Edited on 21 October 15 at 10:35 by KuWanTum
    TrueAchievements
    Don't own an xbox anymore though (;_;)

TrueTrophies
    Picked one up when we got the price drop in Japan recently... kind of regret it as the games run like shit tbh (with the exception of the last of us remastered)
  • SpilnerSpilner1,963
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 15:11
    Spilner on TA and Spilner1001 on TT.
    Its that guy from the thing in the place.
  • BlueyZealBlueyZeal1,755
  • VeilorVeilor53,468
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 15:33, Edited on 21 October 15 at 15:34 by Veilor
    TrueAchievements
    TrueTrophies

I have no main gaming platform, but I have the most games on Xbox 360 as I have only had my PS3 for 7-8 months. I play what I feel like playing. Playing mostly PS1 games on my PS3 now, I love that it can run the discs I still have smile
  • CJRDCJRD22,845
    Posted on 21 October 15 at 15:38
    I try to be an all-rounder with this stuff music

TrueAchievements

TrueTrophies

Can't wait for nintendo to start using these systems ;)
  • Posted on 21 October 15 at 16:07, Edited on 21 October 15 at 16:08 by DaveKinetic
    TrueAchievements
    TrueTrophies

Don't own a PS3, PS4 or Vita, so only use TT when I need to for news posts and that sort of thing. TA is where you will find me most.
    TSA Social Manager | @DaveKinetic | DaveKinetic on YouTube
  • Posted on 24 October 15 at 15:45
    TrueTrophies
    TrueAchievements

I own all the consoles but primarily played PS systems. As of now though, I'll be playing a majority of games on PC :D
  • DeejBruceDeejBruce69,438
    Posted on 27 October 15 at 01:42, Edited on 27 October 15 at 01:43 by DeejBruce
    TrueAchievements
    TrueTrophies

I mostly game on PC with my PS3/Vita being the exception.
  • Posted on 27 October 15 at 07:03
    TrueAchievements
    TrueTrophies

I used to mostly play Xbox 360. Now I mostly play PS3/PS4. But I've also bought an Xbox One recently exclusively for Rock Band 4, though I've played a couple other things on it.

I'm all over the place. I'm the wind, baby.
  • Posted on 29 October 15 at 21:46
    TrueAchievements
    TrueTrophies

Last gen, I mostly played on the Xbox 360 and the Wii sometimes for exclusives until right near the end when I got my PS3, then after about a year or so, gradually became more affined to PlayStation gaming. :)
    I have all 3 much earlier this time around but mainly play PS4.
    Hoping to also get some Steam achievements at some point as well now lol. :P
  • Posted on 02 November 15 at 20:43, Edited on 02 November 15 at 20:43 by wilsypoo
    Jafooolie on TrueAchievements
    I'm Jafooolie on everything else.
  • Posted on 08 November 15 at 16:32
    same name on TT. CRIHOW1 on TA. Too many games and not enough time!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads