Game Discussion: Cities: Skylines

Some "Cities: Skylines - Snowfall" achievements doesn't required DLC

• DarukDaruk178,183
    Posted on 01 June 16 at 09:08, Edited on 08 June 16 at 07:59 by Daruk
    Some achievements seems to have been added to the base game during the release of the "Snowfall DLC".
    But they aren't part of the DLC, because I unlocked them without purchasing and owning the DLC. Here are the "base game achievements" I'm talking about:

Cities: SkylinesDoes My Bum Look Big In This?The Does My Bum Look Big In This? achievement in Cities: Skylines worth 13 pointsChange Chirper look

Cities: SkylinesFoggy WeatherThe Foggy Weather achievement in Cities: Skylines worth 11 pointsExperience fog

Cities: SkylinesSinging In The-The Singing In The- achievement in Cities: Skylines worth 11 pointsExperience rain

(I don't know if there are others achievements like these 3...)
    I'll add them here if I find some others.
    ----- TiCyrillou a.k.a. Darûk
  • alphabetalphabet823,662
    Posted on 01 June 16 at 19:16
    It's okay. The site splits achievements based on when they were released. There are some other games with achievements that also fall into this category.
  • DarukDaruk178,183
    Posted on 01 June 16 at 21:25, Edited on 01 June 16 at 21:25 by Daruk
    Can't we change anything about that?
    Now, TSA mention I started Snowfall DLC and I can't complete it because I don't own this DLC... redface
  • AhayzoAhayzo6,425
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 13:59
    Well they definitely wouldn't be base game, that's set at release. It does sound like some of these should be split into a Title Update (or whatever we may call them for Steam)
  • VeilorVeilor53,477
    Posted on 02 June 16 at 16:36, Edited on 02 June 16 at 16:42 by Veilor
    TiCyrillou said:
    Can't we change anything about that?
    Now, TSA mention I started Snowfall DLC and I can't complete it because I don't own this DLC... redface
    Well some games have DLC achievements that can be unlocked with base game things. I know this has been the case in other games, can't remember which.
  • DarukDaruk178,183
    Posted on 03 June 16 at 13:12
    Alklein92201 said:
    Some of these should be split into a Title Update
    It's definetely a great idea. I hope they'll do so! smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads