Site News

Forum to discuss TSA news items. Only TrueSteamAchievement can post here

Welcome to TrueSteamAchievements

• Posted on 07 November 15 at 08:34, Edited on 07 November 15 at 08:37 by FinderKeeper
    Been a busy year for me--with work and school and family--no Steam for me! Last played Dec. 2014. redface Hopefully I can remedy that in the upcoming months, especially with the Winter Sale looming ever closer. Feel free to add me here and on Steam! (FinderKeeperOSX)

Hmm. Wonder if I should 'bean-dive' my 195 games? Go from 2.23% to 0.22% most likely. dive
    P.S. I see double registration badges under my pic. Nevermind. wink
  • Posted on 18 November 15 at 08:44
    I'm really enjoying the website and because of this I have purchased quite a few games on Steam (sales are awesome).

One thing I see is that the site is tracking games that I have in my library that I have not popped an achievement (Wakfu and Path Exile, which have a crap load of achievements). As such it drains my completion percentage.

I figure that it will be fixed eventually, just wanted to point it out.
  • DefiniaDefinia39,856
    Posted on 29 November 15 at 14:17
    Looking good so far, glad to finally have this up and running wave
  • XeinokXeinok788,333
    Posted on 30 November 15 at 18:52
    Steam achievement hunter checking in - thanks for this new site.
  • Posted on 04 December 15 at 02:42
    Looking great so far, keep it up!

Coming from a Playstation trophy site I'm glad to finally have a site like this! clap
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 December 15 at 15:08
    Looks great guys!
    STAR WARS!
  • Posted on 01 June 16 at 07:33
    hello all
  • VaSaMiAnVaSaMiAn22,693
    Posted on 16 October 16 at 10:02
    Hello gamers
  • KonestogaKonestoga44,590
    Posted on 06 December 19 at 14:16
    so i've been on here for 3 days now, and my steam library still hasnt updated. I have well over 30 games and hundreds of achievements, but this site says I have none for either. I scanned my profile when i first made it and it kept coming up Zero.
  • KodingKoding49,813
    Posted on 06 December 19 at 18:42
    Konestoga said:
    so i've been on here for 3 days now, and my steam library still hasnt updated. I have well over 30 games and hundreds of achievements, but this site says I have none for either. I scanned my profile when i first made it and it kept coming up Zero.
    Looks like whatever it was has sorted itself. We now show you with 43 games and 649 achievements.
    63 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,600 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Federcio2Federcio221,288
    Posted on 26 December 19 at 14:59
    It's very sad that TSA is less populated than the other two.
  • HahamanHahaman58,839
    Posted on 03 January 20 at 14:56
    They need to advertise it more around different pc platform forums
  • Posted on 26 November 20 at 07:01
    I am unable to login to my primary account, I tried every possible way to do so, moreover every way to reach the mods and admins but no success, please someone help.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads