Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• Posted on 04 July 19 at 03:45
    Koding said:
    Taco117 said:
    stuck on updating
    misterwiseman13 said:
    I been stuck on getting a scan for 3 days now.

All it says is 6 players in front of me.

Thanks,
    You were also both on the scanner that was broken. It appears to be working normally now.
    Looks like I have a different issue now. I'm only getting scans for current day, and shows nothing from any of my previous dates played.

Can we try a full rescan on my account, and see if it corrects the issue.

Thanks,
    MW
  • KodingKoding49,820
    Posted on 04 July 19 at 13:19
    misterwiseman13 said:
    Can we try a full rescan on my account, and see if it corrects the issue.
    I did a full scan on your account.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 05 July 19 at 14:41
    TrueSteam said:
    PLEASE READ THE EDIT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST BEFORE YOU REQUEST A RESCAN.

Got some games that didn't show up when you registered?

Post here and we'll do a full rescan on your account!

Edit: As of April 10th, 2018 Steam has changed their Privacy Policy which may be affecting our ability to scan you. The details of this change and instructions on how to change your settings accordingly can be found here: Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

Navigate to the Privacy Settings page on Steam and change the “Game details” option to “Public”. By default, this will have been set to “Friends Only”. Make sure the tickbox for “Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details” remains unchecked.
    Greetings!

Just joined and need the full scan right now!

Over 3K games it shows 0 here, please fix it & thanks!
    DK
  • KodingKoding49,820
  • RebornReborn75,378
    Posted on 06 July 19 at 06:18, Edited on 06 July 19 at 06:19 by Reborn
    The LeGo Dark Knight-DaViKing said:
    TrueSteam said:

Edit: As of April 10th, 2018 Steam has changed their Privacy Policy which may be affecting our ability to scan you. The details of this change and instructions on how to change your settings accordingly can be found here: Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

Navigate to the Privacy Settings page on Steam and change the “Game details” option to “Public”. By default, this will have been set to “Friends Only”. Make sure the tickbox for “Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details” remains unchecked.
    Greetings!

Running a full scan now.
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • Posted on 06 July 19 at 14:49
    Reborn said:
    The LeGo Dark Knight-DaViKing said:
    TrueSteam said:

Greetings!

Running a full scan now.
    Thank you very much! It's working now :)
    DK
  • MelfuaMelfua24,912
    Posted on 07 July 19 at 14:49
    Hi, I just joined. Can I get a full scan?
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth372,222
    Posted on 08 July 19 at 11:30
    Melfua said:
    Hi, I just joined. Can I get a full scan?
    Scanning now...
  • redsx16redsx165,107
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 01:14
    Didn't realize the profile settings were not public and now it says I'm out of scans. Pls request full rescan
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth372,222
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 10:03
    redsx16 said:
    Didn't realize the profile settings were not public and now it says I'm out of scans. Pls request full rescan
    Sorted.
  • Posted on 30 July 19 at 20:21
    Can I request a full re-scan, thank you!
  • KodingKoding49,820
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 22:00
    Lord Hydra_X said:
    Full scan done.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 30 July 19 at 23:55
    Koding said:
    Lord Hydra_X said:
    Full scan done.
    Thank you, I have one more game added to my profile, however I still have more games that is not shown. Any fix?
  • KodingKoding49,820
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 01:47
    Lord Hydra_X said:
    Thank you, I have one more game added to my profile, however I still have more games that is not shown. Any fix?
    If you have games you've played that aren't showing up, the easiest way to get them to show up is to start them up again. You don't have to play them, just starting and quitting should put them to the top of your list and TSA's scanner should pick them up.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 31 July 19 at 03:04
    Koding said:
    Lord Hydra_X said:
    If you have games you've played that aren't showing up, the easiest way to get them to show up is to start them up again. You don't have to play them, just starting and quitting should put them to the top of your list and TSA's scanner should pick them up.
    Thank you Koding, will do that ASAP!
  • Posted on 31 July 19 at 16:34
    Ja Hallo,
    Mußte auf steam noch schnell nachträglich umstellen und würde um einen kompletten Rescan bitten. Danke
  • KodingKoding49,820
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 17:17
    Quick Makro said:
    Ja Hallo,
    Mußte auf steam noch schnell nachträglich umstellen und würde um einen kompletten Rescan bitten. Danke
    Full scan done.
  • Posted on 31 July 19 at 20:59
    Hi,
    I started playing on Steam again after taking a break for some years and now I get no updates on played games or achievements here anymore.
    Please make a full-rescan. Thanks!
  • KodingKoding49,820
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 21:33
    struggler666 said:
    Hi,
    I started playing on Steam again after taking a break for some years and now I get no updates on played games or achievements here anymore.
    Please make a full-rescan. Thanks!
    Your privacy settings are not such that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. This article will tell you what you need to change:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads