Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 15 May 21 at 08:05
    I think there's still something wrong.

I updated today, a few minutes ago, and the achievement I obtained in Mindustry today is not being picked up.
    Yesterday the achievement in "Love is Dead" was not being picked up. However, I obtained a second achievement in that game today, and now both were picked up in the scan I did a few minutes ago.

Is there something I can do to fix it?
  • TiberianTiberian101,194
    Posted on 23 May 21 at 15:13
    Hi my scanner seems to be broken. For the last two days trying to do a manual scan, it's said there are a 11 gamers in front of me but this number never goes down and my achievements have not updated. I have not used up my manual scans, so i seem to be bugged. Any help would be appreciated.
  • RederdexRederdex237,988
    Posted on 23 May 21 at 19:07
    Tiberian said:
    Hi my scanner seems to be broken. For the last two days trying to do a manual scan, it's said there are a 11 gamers in front of me but this number never goes down and my achievements have not updated. I have not used up my manual scans, so i seem to be bugged. Any help would be appreciated.
    I think the scanner might be stuck, I reported it to the site's admins, will get back to you as soon as I know anything
    Posted on 23 May 21 at 20:29
    Rederdex said:
    I think the scanner might be stuck, I reported it to the site's admins, will get back to you as soon as I know anything
    Yeah that seems to be the case, as even the automatic scan doesn't seem to be happening now. Anyhow cheers for the response, and thank you for reporting it. Hopefully gets resolved soon!
    Posted on 23 May 21 at 21:26
    Tiberian said:
    Rederdex said:
    Yeah that seems to be the case, as even the automatic scan doesn't seem to be happening now. Anyhow cheers for the response, and thank you for reporting it. Hopefully gets resolved soon!
    Most likely tomorrow in the morning, when everyone gets back into the office. It's also just scanner 5 from what I can see, so not too many people are affected.

Let me know if somehow all of your scans got used because of the many times you tried to re-scan, and I will do one manually for you
    Posted on 24 May 21 at 09:16
    Tiberian said:
    Rederdex said:
    Not sure when and how (if it was manually reset or if the scanner just started to work again), but everything is up and running fine once again ^^

Happy hunting!
    Posted on 24 May 21 at 20:53
    Rederdex said:
    Not sure when and how (if it was manually reset or if the scanner just started to work again), but everything is up and running fine once again ^^

Happy hunting!
    Not sure either, but the auto scan worked for the 23rd and i just tried a manual scan for the 24th, and that worked fine too now without a problem, so i'd say whatever the issue was for that scanner it's been resolved. Thanks for your response again, and if it was manually restarted thanks for that too just incase. :)
  • ky0darky0dar191,151
    Posted on 15 June 21 at 14:06
    I think something is messing up with the scanners but I don't know what.
    On my list of games, it has a game that i had played recently, but hadn't unlocked any achievements. Also, my recently played games are messed up as well, showing games i havent unlocked achievements in recently over games I have.
  • Posted on 21 August 21 at 08:18
    I've been trying to update my games for a couple hours now, but it always hangs on "17 people in front of you" and even after 30 minutes, it still remains that many people.

I think the scanner may be stuck.
  • 100bit100bit82,030
    Posted on 21 August 21 at 11:12
    Yep, it seems scanners are stuck. I have "There are 4 gamers in front of you" message for like 16 hours.
  • ky0darky0dar191,151
    Posted on 21 August 21 at 12:24
    Same, I have 13 gamers in front of me for like 10 hours.
  • Fraa JadFraa Jad62,705
    Posted on 21 August 21 at 19:45
    I've been stuck as well. Always 3 gamers ahead of me.
  • ky0darky0dar191,151
    Posted on 22 August 21 at 04:16
    It's been over a day and no scans. I'm still behind 13 gamers. what is going on???
  • Posted on 22 August 21 at 07:10
    Same. Mine has been stuck on '19 gamers in front of you' for 2 days. Any fixes?
  • Posted on 22 August 21 at 07:11
    Same. Mine has been stuck on '19 gamers in front of you' for 2 days. Any fixes?
  • COVID-420COVID-42097,550
    Posted on 22 August 21 at 11:41
    47 gamers ahead of you for last 2 days and have 2 or 3 games that wont unlock even when I go to page and ask for manual scan
  • ky0darky0dar191,151
    Posted on 22 August 21 at 15:16
    Mine is fixed now. Thanks
  • TynaeveTynaeve77,546
    Posted on 12 September 21 at 13:25, Edited on 12 September 21 at 19:09 by Tynaeve
    Scanner 2 seems to be malfunctioning , It wont scan me as it normally does, just says 4 people in front and nothing happens.
  • MahooneysMahooneys72,373
    Posted on 13 September 21 at 08:05
    Tynaeve said:
    Scanner 2 seems to be malfunctioning , It wont scan me as it normally does, just says 4 people in front and nothing happens.
    Same thing here. Not been able to scan for a couple of days.
  • TynaeveTynaeve77,546
    Posted on 13 September 21 at 16:45
    Mahooneys said:
    Same thing here. Not been able to scan for a couple of days.
    It's fixed for me again (Thank you admins), hopefully for you as well!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads