Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• Posted on 26 May 18 at 13:41
    thirtysmooth said:
    ManOfNantucket said:
    Last successful update April 7. 12 days now without a successful update.

8,764 Achievements reported by Steam, 8,557 Achievements reported by TSA,
    Yup, I know what the issue is. The devs have suspended the scanning of the game Logistical as they were clogging the scanners. As soon as the allows the scanning of this game again, your achievements will appear.
    It has been well over a month now. Will you ever resume scanning of this product?
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth372,222
    Posted on 29 May 18 at 09:38, Edited on 29 May 18 at 09:38 by thirtysmooth
    dable said:
    The scanner doesn't seem to work for me. I tried to scan multiple times now, but nothing was found.
    Please check this article and adjust your steam profile settings accordingly:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

ManOfNantucket said:
    It has been well over a month now. Will you ever resume scanning of this product?
    Yes. When? Only the developers will be able to tell you this, though. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
  • XymjakXymjak212,363
    Posted on 01 June 18 at 07:41, Edited on 01 June 18 at 18:29 by Xymjak
    Looks like Scanner 2 is Dead again.

UPD: Fixed
  • kubikillkubikill176,328
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 10:00, Edited on 03 June 18 at 17:55 by kubikill
    Scanner 5 is unable to scan my profile. On the scanner's page, the error says "Scan failed - Connection error to API". Also, TSA thinks I have 1632 won achievements out of 520 in Team Fortress 2.

Edit: Okay, I think it can scan me normally now, but it seems like that my achievements were counted multiple times for some reason.

Edit 2: Seems like all is fixed now.
  • TheStrangerTheStranger2,926,515
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 16:17
    Scanner 6 hasn't been working for me for the last 2 days. I got this error in the last scan:
    "Scan failure - Connection error to API". Also, it says in the scanner log that my profile is private. My privacy settings on steam are all public except for posting profile comments, which should have no effect at all I hope.
  • Posted on 07 June 18 at 07:19
    I also receive message "Scan failure - Connection error to API".
    Previously, I had incorect profile visibility set up, the scanner did not return any result.
    Now he scans me for a while, he even took some data yesterday, but after 159 seconds he ends up with a error.
  • AndyHatAndyHat194,667
    Posted on 09 June 18 at 15:30
    Is Scanner 2 having problems again? Doesn't seem to be picking up my recent activity, at least.
  • TrinsecTrinsec212,962
    Posted on 17 June 18 at 16:24
    Scanner 1 is broken, hanging since yesterday night.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 June 18 at 18:17
    Hey people. I recently joined up here, and have a pro account. My issue is I only have a few achievements total, yet the scanners only pick up house flipper. Thing is, I have only unlocked one cheevo from that game, yet every time a do a scan, I get another achievement for house flipper. An achievement I did'nt do. Its totally empty, just a random number showing up, no description or anything.

Anyway gang, super delighted to be a member.

Love you,

plays with dust
  • RebornReborn75,431
    Posted on 18 June 18 at 02:28
    plays with dust said:
    Hey people. I recently joined up here, and have a pro account. My issue is I only have a few achievements total, yet the scanners only pick up house flipper. Thing is, I have only unlocked one cheevo from that game, yet every time a do a scan, I get another achievement for house flipper. An achievement I did'nt do. Its totally empty, just a random number showing up, no description or anything.

Love you,

plays with dust
    I've ran a re-scan on your account and removed the duplicates that it kept creating for some odd reason.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 18 June 18 at 03:57
    Reborn said:
    plays with dust said:

Love you,

plays with dust
    I've ran a re-scan on your account and removed the duplicates that it kept creating for some odd reason.
    Thank you Reborn.
  • yungandoyungando37,124
    Posted on 19 June 18 at 21:55
    Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, none of the scans on my profile seem to have completed properly. Every time i check the scanner log, it says "Scan Failure - Connection error to API", wiht the vast majority of other people's profiles being scanned fine by that scanner.

None of my stats seem to have updated past 0, and achievements on every game seem to have duplicated. Checking specific games show that I haven't got any achievements unlocked even though I have?

Please help.

Cheers
  • yenterxivyenterxiv53,708
    Posted on 21 June 18 at 08:23
    I have just signed up and none of my achievements are updating. Yet it can tell me how many achievements i have when i go into games and filter achievements i have none come up.
    I have looked at the scanner and it says.
    Valid N, 1st Run Y, Private Y, ACH X
    So im guessing my settings on steam are private but i have changed them and the Tenacity app on my mobile syncs find.
  • isaktaminisaktamin162,789
    Posted on 21 June 18 at 17:34
    Another new user - scanner's picked up every single one of my games and tallies up my number of achievements for each game, but I have the same issue as the last post - Scanner 1's feed shows my scan as "valid N" and won't sync up properly.

Triple-checked my privacy settings and my games and achievements are set to public on Steam. Scanner just acting up, or should I just wait a day or so?
  • TheStrangerTheStranger2,926,515
    Posted on 22 June 18 at 16:00
    Getting scanner errors on Scanner 6 again. It says status of scanner 6 that my profile is not valid and that my settings are private. My settings are not private and no idea why it's not showing as valid.
  • Posted on 27 June 18 at 20:20
    I'm new to the site and started playing Life of Pixel. Earned 5 achievements and wanted to update on the site. My TrueSteam points aren't going up, it says I've won 25/24 achievements on the game. What is going on!?!?
  • RebornReborn75,431
    Posted on 29 June 18 at 16:47, Edited on 29 June 18 at 16:48 by Reborn
    PatsPunkZepp said:
    I'm new to the site and started playing Life of Pixel. Earned 5 achievements and wanted to update on the site. My TrueSteam points aren't going up, it says I've won 25/24 achievements on the game. What is going on!?!?
    Looking into it.
    EDIT: you should be good now. Let me know.
    EDIT2: Nevermind it's still acting funky. Is that a family shared game by chance?

MuiltiNormal said:
    My account hasn't updated my steam achievements since march. My steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/slimestarshine
    Steam updated their privacy policy. You'll need to change your privacy settings for the scanners to pickup your achievements.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • paulxx62paulxx62360,018
    Posted on 03 July 18 at 17:34, Edited on 03 July 18 at 17:35 by paulxx62
    Hi Having scan failure problems, says it is private. Checked but it is not. Could you check it please Thanks.
    paulxx62
  • keoskeykeoskey86,909
    Posted on 07 July 18 at 20:24, Edited on 07 July 18 at 20:24 by keoskey
    haveing issues with scanner i earned achievements in the following games im a pro Member but it refuses to update my achievements

Super duper party Pooper
    Summer Nightmare
    The Unknown City (Demo)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads