Blitz
  • RederdexRederdex237,892
    Posted on 03 February 21 at 07:02
    Blitz Xv said:
    cant see my games at all. Iv'e changed privacy settings as well
    Re-scanned. Everything is working now smile
  • ACiDCA7ACiDCA735,573
    Posted on 03 February 21 at 18:29
    would also like to have a full rescan to have games which i locked the achievements again to have cleared.
  • FlippolFlippol111,135
    Posted on 03 February 21 at 18:48
    ACiDCA7 said:
    would also like to have a full rescan to have games which i locked the achievements again to have cleared.
    TSA doesn't support re-locking achievements, so they will still appear unlocked on here.
  • ACiDCA7ACiDCA735,573
    Posted on 03 February 21 at 19:14, Edited on 03 February 21 at 19:15 by ACiDCA7
    hmm, will the timestamp get updated when i earn the achievement again? tbh im currently in the process to fix some dumb stuff i did in my youth
  • Posted on 04 February 21 at 11:40, Edited on 04 February 21 at 11:49 by WonderCrayon163
    I’ve tried scanning so many times with no success… the privacy settings are correct, in fact, other sites seem to be able to scan the profile with no problems. Can I request a full rescan?
  • RederdexRederdex237,892
    Posted on 04 February 21 at 18:06
    WonderCrayon163 said:
    I’ve tried scanning so many times with no success… the privacy settings are correct, in fact, other sites seem to be able to scan the profile with no problems. Can I request a full rescan?
    I doubt that your privacy settings are right, as I can not see your games myself. Try to open your profile in an incognito browser session, and check yourself.

I have tried the full re-scan, but it didn't work sadly.

What other site/s are we talking about? I couldn't find you on any other tracker but c.me
  • Posted on 04 February 21 at 19:38, Edited on 05 February 21 at 20:13 by WonderCrayon163
    Rederdex said:
    I have tried the full re-scan, but it didn't work sadly.

What other site/s are we talking about? I couldn't find you on any other tracker but c.me
    That’s weird… well, at least I am a little bit closer to what might be the issue… thank you for your efforts though.

And yeah, I am talking about that tracker… which works for some reason even with limited accounts.

Edit 2 days later: Looks like waiting it out worked… still unfortunate how the scanner works but I’m glad it sorted itself out.
  • Posted on 07 February 21 at 20:30
    I request a full re-scan, my profile doesn't update
  • FlippolFlippol111,135
    Posted on 07 February 21 at 20:39
    Wally said:
    I request a full re-scan, my profile doesn't update
    Scanned
  • bgw8bbgw8b7,546
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 04:33
    Can you please do a full rescan on my profile? I was able to get my achievements from prior to when I registered on Jan 5 but nothing afterwards. Thank you!
  • FlippolFlippol111,135
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 04:58
    bgw8b said:
    Can you please do a full rescan on my profile? I was able to get my achievements from prior to when I registered on Jan 5 but nothing afterwards. Thank you!
    Your privacy settings on Steam need to be updated so the website can scan you.
  • bgw8bbgw8b7,546
    Posted on 09 February 21 at 05:13
    My settings are public. They haven’t changed since the one successful scan. Is there something specifically in the settings that would cause this?
  • RebornReborn75,280
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 06:33
    bgw8b said:
    My settings are public. They haven’t changed since the one successful scan. Is there something specifically in the settings that would cause this?
    Took a quick look at your steam profile and your privacy settings are still strict. As you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/KlxcL4H.png

Navigate to the Privacy Settings page on Steam and change the “Game details” option to “Public”. By default, this will have been set to “Friends Only”. Make sure the tickbox for “Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details” remains unchecked.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Posted on 12 February 21 at 03:40
    Hello,

Can I get one of those full scans, something seems broken within my avatar settings. It hasn't updated on here since November.
    Thanks, MW
  • JackJack7,585
    Posted on 12 February 21 at 11:15
    misterwiseman13 said:
    Hello,

Can I get one of those full scans, something seems broken within my avatar settings. It hasn't updated on here since November.
    Thanks for the report. I've just deployed a scanner update which fixes this.

For anyone affected, your image should update automatically when you're next scanned - if you request a scan it'll update too.

Please give me a shout if it's still not working.
  • Posted on 12 February 21 at 23:26
    Jack said:
    misterwiseman13 said:
    Hello,

Thanks for the report. I've just deployed a scanner update which fixes this.

For anyone affected, your image should update automatically when you're next scanned - if you request a scan it'll update too.

Please give me a shout if it's still not working.
    Thanks my dude, all is well on my end now.
    Thanks, MW
  • Posted on 13 February 21 at 05:42
    Hey, would like a re-scan if possible. Thank you.
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads